The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Physician Associate application

Hi All I am applying for physician associate course for January intake. Have anyone applied yet ? Apologies if there is a similar post somewhere. Stay safe.
hey where are you applying to?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maniigarha
hey where are you applying to?

EAU and yourself?
im thinking of birmingham, bradford, manchester and london side. but im not sure whether i should wait until i finish my degree or of i can just apply with my predicted grades
Reply 4
Oh I see.
When are you finishing your degree?
Reply 5
im thinking of birmingham, bradford, manchester and london side. but im not sure whether i should wait until i finish my degree or of i can just apply with my predicted grades

I'm really worried about this too. I've emailed them but they haven't responded yet. I'm a March intake so I won't get my final assignment result till like Nov/Dec. If anyone can help
Original post by Oneyx
I'm really worried about this too. I've emailed them but they haven't responded yet. I'm a March intake so I won't get my final assignment result till like Nov/Dec. If anyone can help

i emailed them last week, and most of them have confirmed that they will also accept predicted grades. hope this helps x
Reply 7
i emailed them last week, and most of them have confirmed that they will also accept predicted grades. hope this helps x

Original post by Oneyx

Hi guys! i applied this year with predicted grades and got offers so go for it. Only difference is that the offer will be conditional on you actually getting a 2.1/2.2 or whatever they want from you.
Original post by kt376
Hi guys! i applied this year with predicted grades and got offers so go for it. Only difference is that the offer will be conditional on you actually getting a 2.1/2.2 or whatever they want from you.

really? which universities did you apply to?
Reply 9

Yes same I am in the same boat conditional offers from Birmingham ,Wolverhampton, St Georges
majority of the uni give you with predicted grades
Original post by Labag
Yes same I am in the same boat conditional offers from Birmingham ,Wolverhampton, St Georges
majority of the uni give you with predicted grades

Thats great! what was your predicted if you dony mind me asking?i have a low 2:1 at the moment (62%) and i feel like its not good enough.
Reply 11
Thats great! what was your predicted if you dony mind me asking?i have a low 2:1 at the moment (62%) and i feel like its not good enough.

mine is a 2:1 aswell 63% ish as long as i smash my final modules its so stressful with everything going on
Original post by Labag
mine is a 2:1 aswell 63% ish as long as i smash my final modules its so stressful with everything going on

I guess its not too bad as long as you have the right work experience. Have you applied already?
Reply 13
I guess its not too bad as long as you have the right work experience. Have you applied already?

yes you will be fine , yes I have my offers for this sep start
Original post by Labag
yes you will be fine , yes I have my offers for this sep start

Congratulations on your offer then! What was the interview like for birmingham and wolverhampton? I'm really nervous haha
Reply 15

SGUL, Brunel and Reading and I was predicted a 2.1 :smile:
Anyone else starting at Birmingham in Jan 2021? Looking to find others starting on the course and it’s proving difficult!
Reply 17
Anyone had an interview with st george or Queen Mary? I am waiting to apply for 2021 possibly september

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending