The Student Room Group

Numerical & Verbal Test at Assesment Centre

Which companies ask you to do a numerical and verbal reasoning test in assessment centres?
Reply 2

Hi, I meant in the AC, not online, like do they ask us to do test in the office itself? If yes, which company?
Original post by funbucket77
Hi, I meant in the AC, not online, like do they ask us to do test in the office itself? If yes, which company?

Yes, most Investment Banking companies would ask you to attend the Assessment Centre in their offices.
This may help you prepare for the Assessment Centre: https://news.efinancialcareers.com/uk-en/221440/what-to-expect-at-an-investment-banking-assessment-centre
Lol r u asking so u can get ure mate to do it instead
Reply 5
Original post by Otherdjrj
Lol r u asking so u can get ure mate to do it instead

Nope, I'm asking so I can prepare myself mentally, and I want to bring my own calculator, a little superstitious but it helps me alot.
Nope, I'm asking so I can prepare myself mentally, and I want to bring my own calculator, a little superstitious but it helps me alot.

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to bring your own calculator to assessment centres. They usually provide the same calculator model to everyone on the day.
Reply 7
Original post by AM.TSR
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to bring your own calculator to assessment centres. They usually provide the same calculator model to everyone on the day.

Nope, you definitely can. I did it for multiple consulting firms.
Nope, you definitely can. I did it for multiple consulting firms.

Learn something new everyday :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending