The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Anyone else applying for PWP at UCL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by millie-rose
I'm currently finishing an MSc in Psychology. Currently continuing volunteering with a suicide charity, but aside from that not working at the moment. You? :smile:

Very nice! Is the MSc a conversion course? :smile: I'm finishing off my Masters as well! I am a bank HCA, but stopped going to work due to covid!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jaseho98
Very nice! Is the MSc a conversion course? :smile: I'm finishing off my Masters as well! I am a bank HCA, but stopped going to work due to covid!

Yes it is a conversion course! I originally studied politics. Is yours?
Yes it is a conversion course! I originally studied politics. Is yours?

That's cool! Where are you studying that? Mine is a MSc in developmental psychology and psychopathology!! :smile:
That's cool! Where are you studying that? Mine is a MSc in developmental psychology and psychopathology!! :smile:

It's at UCL, so this PWP scheme would be great for me haha as I am accustomed to the campus etc. Where are you studying? That sounds so interesting
It's at UCL, so this PWP scheme would be great for me haha as I am accustomed to the campus etc. Where are you studying? That sounds so interesting

I see! That's great! I'm studying at King's :smile:
I just got an email that I was successful 😁.
Wow so you have an interview? Congratulations that’s wonderful! With which service ?
Original post by elllapsych
Wow so you have an interview? Congratulations that’s wonderful! With which service ?

Thank you!! & Havering. Has anyone else heard back yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you!! & Havering. Has anyone else heard back yet?

My friend for Kingston was unsuccessful . I went for Newham and Waltham Forest and haven’t heard anything yet.
omg!!! I haven't heard anything I feel sick haha
omg!!! I haven't heard anything I feel sick haha

holy **** i feel so bloody sick rn. I can't ... my status just changed to being processed by admissions team
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone else applied for Westminster or Kensington & Chelsea?
holy **** i feel so bloody sick rn. I can't ... My status just changed to being processed by admissions team

good luck!!
good luck!!

Mines been like that for days!
holy **** i feel so bloody sick rn. I can't ... my status just changed to being processed by admissions team

Sorry i replied to the wrong comment - mines been like that for days ( only telling you so you don’t sit there refreshing every 2 minutes like me)
Sorry i replied to the wrong comment - mines been like that for days ( only telling you so you don’t sit there refreshing every 2 minutes like me)

omg you literally described me. I've been refreshing every second on portico. I can't deal with this!!!
omg you literally described me. I've been refreshing every second on portico. I can't deal with this!!!

😂😂😂 i honestly don’t think I’ll find out until Monday or Tuesday but still check every few minutes
😂😂😂 i honestly don’t think I’ll find out until Monday or Tuesday but still check every few minutes

Oh god the wait is too much
Just got my unsuccessful application email today lol... rejections surely don't get easier
Just got my unsuccessful application email today lol... rejections surely don't get easier

I’m so sorry to hear that it sounds like you had great experience and I’m really surprised! Have you seen Aylesbury is still open? They have a pwp scheme and it’s not too far from London, I think apps are still open x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending