The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
come on tsr mates i need your help
Original post by Anonymous
guys has anyone dated any south asian guy before please tell me how was your experience and was he good at sex???

Yes and yes. But that doesn’t mean all south Asians are good at sex lol
Reply 3
Original post by Fermion.
Yes and yes. But that doesn’t mean all south Asians are good at sex lol

how was your experience. lol i know i just wanted to have an idea and get positive hope. Which country was that boy from btw?
guys has anyone dated any south asian guy before please tell me how was your experience and was he good at sex???

I've never dated a guy before, cuz I ain't no sausage gobbler.
how was your experience. lol i know i just wanted to have an idea and get positive hope. Which country was that boy from btw?

Well he was a British Pakistani. My experience was great in that department but he just turned out to be a d*ckhead lol
Reply 6
Well he was a British Pakistani. My experience was great in that department but he just turned out to be a d*ckhead lol

oh what happened and how did you guys meet? and was he handsome? uggghhh i have so many questions lol
oh what happened and how did you guys meet? and was he handsome? uggghhh i have so many questions lol

On TSR, yes he was. But I’ll reiterate he was a cockhead
I am a south asian girl myself, I havent dated anyone though, they all seem like dicks lol
Reply 9
On TSR, yes he was. But I’ll reiterate he was a cockhead

well what did he do to be a cockhead?
well what did he do to be a cockhead?

He cheated lol
I am a south asian girl myself, I havent dated anyone though, they all seem like dicks lol

why do you say that are they bad boyfriends or like bad people overall

They are, stay clear
He cheated lol

oh that's sad was he muslim and does that cause a problem if he is.
why do you say that are they bad boyfriends or like bad people overall

look you can find good ones you just make sure they aint bad, dont go for the roadmen okay?
They are, stay clear

only out there looking for the decent ones my friend
so fermion what do you suggest i do? he seems like a nice guy. would you date another one if you got the chance?
only out there looking for the decent ones my friend

Most of them are only into showing off their cars and smoking shisha and flaunting money they think with their dicks and at this age they’re just immature 🙃
Most of them are only into showing off their cars and smoking shisha and flaunting money they think with their dicks and at this age they’re just immature 🙃

exactly what i dont want. i refuse to date a guy who does shisha or which smokes or drugs. nope never, i want a lowkey guy into his studies. Aint nothing wrong with wanting a decent man who has his **** together. If he doesnt respect himself, how can he respect a female by his side?
exactly what i dont want. i refuse to date a guy who does shisha or which smokes or drugs. nope never, i want a lowkey guy into his studies. Aint nothing wrong with wanting a decent man who has his **** together. If he doesnt respect himself, how can he respect a female by his side?

Literally. So hard to find a south Asian man who literally has ambitions and goals and doesn’t show off all the ****ing time. What a joke. We deserve better than that surely.

Latest

Trending

Trending