What does Aston university accounting and finance course timetable look like?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so I am starting first my year at Aston uni soon and was wondering what the timetable is like. Like if there are loads of lectures and stuff.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! congratulations on starting at Aston. With regards to the nature of the timetable, it would depend on the course and modules you will be taking. Your individual timetable will be sent to you closer to the course start date. * Ethel
Imran ali786
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I am starting first my year at Aston uni soon and was wondering what the timetable is like. Like if there are loads of lectures and stuff.
Hi how have you found accounting at a Aston so far i'm thinking of putting it down as one of my 5 choices. How is the uni life there such as accommodation if you have moved away from home. Would love to hear back from you.

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads