The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

thoughts on UWE compared to Uni of Bristol ?

does anyone have any experience or opinions on uwe compared to Uni of Bristol? (types of students, night life, student life, courses, school) are there any differences, positives or negatives? (looking at studying film)
UWE is at the bottom of the league tables for one and Bristol Uni is at the top.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by piavalentiner
does anyone have any experience or opinions on uwe compared to Uni of Bristol? (types of students, night life, student life, courses, school) are there any differences, positives or negatives? (looking at studying film)

I have some thoughts, I attended U of B for Law School and UWE for Bar School. Regarding students it was like day and night, more diversity at UWE less so at Bristol. Did not participate in the nightlife at either. U of B had more posh kids than UWE, it also (on balance) had kids that sored higher on their A-Level exams.

Because of the course U of B seemed more black letter oriented than UWE.
Original post by vnupe
I have some thoughts, I attended U of B for Law School and UWE for Bar School. Regarding students it was like day and night, more diversity at UWE less so at Bristol. Did not participate in the nightlife at either. U of B had more posh kids than UWE, it also (on balance) had kids that sored higher on their A-Level exams.

Because of the course U of B seemed more black letter oriented than UWE.

Thank you so much that’s really helpful!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending