The Student Room Group

anyone know any good midwifery universities in spain

anyone know any good midwifery universities in spain? preferabley they would teach also in englsih but if not fine
Hey, I'm not sure about what you mean, so I'd like to clear this up first: here in Spain you don't study Midwifery right away like you do in other countries. To be a midwife you have to first study to become a general nurse (4 years) and then do the midwifery specialization, which is an additional 2 years. I don't know whether you'd be able to study the degree in English, but as for universities, they're all pretty good. Have a look at the UAM, U. Complutense, U. de Valencia or those in Barcelona. Good luck!
Original post by twinklelittlstar
Hey, I'm not sure about what you mean, so I'd like to clear this up first: here in Spain you don't study Midwifery right away like you do in other countries. To be a midwife you have to first study to become a general nurse (4 years) and then do the midwifery specialization, which is an additional 2 years. I don't know whether you'd be able to study the degree in English, but as for universities, they're all pretty good. Have a look at the UAM, U. Complutense, U. de Valencia or those in Barcelona. Good luck!

Thanks! I hadn't looked into it much yet so i didnt know that but thank you :smile:
Original post by hello1242547
Thanks! I hadn't looked into it much yet so i didnt know that but thank you :smile:

it's fine, yw!! :u:

Quick Reply

Latest