Transaction completed license issued

Watch
Chlounicornnsss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chlounicornnsss)
I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you
This means that your licence has been issued and is on its way to you. They will just send you the photocard licence now, they don't use the paper counterpart any more. Unless you submitted an updated photo, the photo of you on the driving licence will be the same as your old one
Chlounicornnsss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Joshkav)
This means that your licence has been issued and is on its way to you. They will just send you the photocard licence now, they don't use the paper counterpart any more. Unless you submitted an updated photo, the photo of you on the driving licence will be the same as your old one
Thank you so much for responding to me you’re so helpful. I have no idea with these things that’s Great! I was a little worried with reading everyone else’s posts saying they had there cheques and money sent back etc due to the outbreak so I was hoping this won’t happen to myself. Thanks for the help!
Nads420
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chlounicornnsss)
Thank you so much for responding to me you’re so helpful. I have no idea with these things that’s Great! I was a little worried with reading everyone else’s posts saying they had there cheques and money sent back etc due to the outbreak so I was hoping this won’t happen to myself. Thanks for the help!
We got our Ids and money sent back to us as wed applied before the outbreak and they were closed except for key workers. 3 months later most people have received their 'sent away documents'. Assuming you applied within the last week or so (from my understanding on other threads) theyre back open and you should get your licence😊

Transaction Complete, Licence issued means its on its way😊
Shah_99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi guys I know its been months but do u know how long it took for your license to come through after the transaction completed license issues? Mine updated to that yesterday morning and I need my license urgently but I'm not sure how long it will actually take. TIA
CM237
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, do you have it yet?
_mcx_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I am in similar situation, have you received yours?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (253)
57.11%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (60)
13.54%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.61%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (39)
8.8%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.51%

Watched Threads