The Student Room Group

Girls.. I am Indian male 23 yo ask me anything...

Hey girls,

Seems like western women have lot of misunderstandings about Indian men from personal conversations So ask me any doubts that you might have regarding Indian men

No offence taken ...no i am not the guys that send DMs to random girls asking bob and vagene but Rather a normal one

Thought this would be a good idea as I am currently bored Due to lockdown

Quick snap
Indian- southern
23 male
Currently in Australia

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
no i am not the guys that send DMs to random girls asking bob and vagene but Rather a normal one

Are you aware of Pakalu Papito?
Do you think I should eat more chocolate today?
Why do indian men hit on you at any given opportunity and try to make you as uncomfortable as possible
Reply 4
Original post by AM.TSR
Are you aware of Pakalu Papito?

Yes his insta quotes are funny I used to follow him I don’t where they got his picture from
Hey girls,

Seems like western women have lot of misunderstandings about Indian men from personal conversations So ask me any doubts that you might have regarding Indian men

No offence taken ...no i am not the guys that send DMs to random girls asking bob and vagene but Rather a normal one

Thought this would be a good idea as I am currently bored Due to lockdown

Quick snap
Indian- southern
23 male
Currently in Australia

Do you speak Gujarati?
Yes his insta quotes are funny I used to follow him I don’t where they got his picture from

He speaks the truth.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Which race men don’t ... but Indian looks do feel like piercing us coming from a man as we seek acknowledgment through a glance and then a smile which we don’t get in today’s society so we just glance for ladies I think it comes off as hitting but no we are just bunch of curious people

But after saying that there are also dochebags out there just stare at them they will learn their lessons
Reply 8
Original post by Brutal Bee
Do you think I should eat more chocolate today?

Go for it keep the sugar intake low ....
Reply 9
Original post by AM.TSR
He speaks the truth.

Haha his style is different lot of memers out there Look up justsul for more Indian content
Original post by Ciel.
why are most of you creepy af?

Creepy in the sense ....ugly or .?

Depends on the person looking though
If you are filled with hatred and **** the Entire world looks the same to you ....
No offence let them go expected when I stated India in it seems like we should start brown lives matters in a few years
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Do you speak Gujarati?

No lot of work place friends do

But I understand a lil bit ......chey!!!
Original post by Ciel.
no, creepy as in most of you will sexually harass anything with a vagina and/or with a cute face.

and white men don't sexually harass women?

way to go generalising a whole race of people...
Original post by Ciel.
no, creepy as in most of you will sexually harass anything with a vagina and/or with a cute face.

I am pretty you filled with **** go **** yourselves **** don’t watch too much white news channels
Reply 15
racist

no it isn't. it's not even a race thing, it's a cultural issue imo
Reply 16
Original post by MalcolmX
and white men don't sexually harass women?

way to go generalising a whole race of people...

they do, but the issue seems more common with indian guys. especially online
I am pretty you filled with **** go **** yourselves **** don’t watch too much white news channels

i'll **** myself later, thanks
Original post by Ciel.
no it isn't. it's not even a race thing, it's a cultural issue imo

If you look at statistics wise the number might be high but per capita sexual assaults in India is far too low compared to Developed countries like USA , Australia

Thing with western media is they will demonise every culture that is not theirs example Arab- terrorism Africa- poor India- sexual assaults and rape

So the people will usually have these pictures fixed in their brains

Hope you get out of it or else go **** yourself
Original post by Ciel.
why are most of you creepy af?

i would say the number of perverts is more or less the same in any country, stereotyping it to only Indians is racist imo.
Honestly, I think its the awkwardness which comes out as being creepy
Reply 19
If you look at statistics wise the number might be high but per capita sexual assaults in India is far too low compared to Developed countries like USA , Australia

Thing with western media is they will demonise every culture that is not theirs example Arab- terrorism Africa- poor India- sexual assaults and rape

So the people will usually have these pictures fixed in their brains

Hope you get out of it or else go **** yourself

you must be joking. there's an ongoing rape crisis in india

Latest

Trending

Trending