The Student Room Group

If you were a YouTuber , what would your videos be about?

For me gaming and some football videos.

Scroll to see replies

Probably a mix of productivity, fitness and mental health.
Politics
Books recommendations and infographics on mythologies obviously lol
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
I am actually a youtuber who has about 45-70k subscribers ( Im going to say the exact number as I want to stay full anom)
and I do videos about a specific video game and i get around 30-100k views a vidoe and I make roughly 25k a year , not paid for a side thing but I was making no money for about 4 years and even got bullied in school as my videos were cringe but i digress lol
True crime, forensic psychology, mental health
Prank vids hauls and just everyday vlogssss
Reply 7
I made a channel on how to make money online but gave up after like 4 videos due to literally no one watching my videos [it leaves a real sour taste in your mouth when you spend like 3 hours making a video and like 2 people watch it, and when you delve into statistics you find that they watched less than 30 seconds.

second was a gaming channel, again ...after like 4 videos i got demotivated by the lack of views. my videos were actually pretty similar in quality to some big youtubers videos ...but because i'm new youtube shows my video to no one, and shows their video to everyone and they get 100k views and i get like 2,
Geopolitical events and Equity markets.
Food! :heart:
BBBS.jpg
Maybe one nation conservatism, brexit and the life of a union jack wearing toy bulldog too. :cool:
Mix of vlogs, gaming and pranks probably
I currently do drum covers on youtube, not many views though sadly :frown:

It's HP Drums btw :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
probably mukbang lol because its the only thing i'm good at doing plus you'd never run out of ideas
Reply 13
Commentary or true crime.
I’ve always thought about this...
Reply 15
Life working in mental health/ learning disabilities. Gaming. My journey/ application to graduate Medicine.
cooking,comedy and reactions
Original post by londonmyst
Food! :heart:
BBBS.jpg
Maybe one nation conservatism, brexit and the life of a union jack wearing toy bulldog too. :cool:

Unfortunate that one nation conservatism didn't imply vulnerable citizens from viruses. 🤔🙄😂.
Original post by Delusion6
probably mukbang lol because its the only thing i'm good at doing plus you'd never run out of ideas

This
Been doing youtube for 11 years now - I it's mainly short films. I I have amazed 11k views during this time

Quick Reply

Latest