Aaron_0610
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Basically, I’m in first year of a maths degree at uni and absolutely hate maths and the uni I’m at so I want to go back to college do an HNC in social sciences then go to Glasgow to do politics and philosophy anyway I need higher English and I only ever got a D because my teacher that year was horrible and made it hell for all of us and I didn’t think I’d need it so I didn’t bother resitting.

Anyway with covid and stuff I’m confused etc. Where can I do Higher English at a college which offers it fully online? I don’t have a local college that offers it so I don’t want to travel for it when it would cost me a lot of money.

If anyone knows please let me know, cheers!
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Aaron_0610)
Basically, I’m in first year of a maths degree at uni and absolutely hate maths and the uni I’m at so I want to go back to college do an HNC in social sciences then go to Glasgow to do politics and philosophy anyway I need higher English and I only ever got a D because my teacher that year was horrible and made it hell for all of us and I didn’t think I’d need it so I didn’t bother resitting.

Anyway with covid and stuff I’m confused etc. Where can I do Higher English at a college which offers it fully online? I don’t have a local college that offers it so I don’t want to travel for it when it would cost me a lot of money.

If anyone knows please let me know, cheers!
Possibly University of Highlands & Islands...https://www.inverness.uhi.ac.uk/cour...lish/#applynow

They don't seem to have mentioned the final exam, so would suggest getting in contact to check that this would gain you the full course award & isn't just the units!
Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Possibly University of Highlands & Islands...https://www.inverness.uhi.ac.uk/cour...lish/#applynow

They don't seem to have mentioned the final exam, so would suggest getting in contact to check that this would gain you the full course award & isn't just the units!
I believe that it would be full course award because then nobody would join and pay to only do units only which would be worthless.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.87%
Confident (30)
12.1%
Indifferent (42)
16.94%
Unsure (66)
26.61%
Worried (88)
35.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise