Dieting and cheat day

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
When dieting, it’s said to be healthy to allow yourself a cheat day so you can still enjoy food. Is it an actual cheat day where you eat whatever you want or just a cheat snack, like only one thing can be can cheat
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It's up to you. Whatever will make you stick to a healthy diet in the long-run. I'd probably start off with a cheat day and then progress onto having a cheat meal once a week since that's a good way of easing into things.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AM.TSR)
It's up to you. Whatever will make you stick to a healthy diet in the long-run. I'd probably start off with a cheat day and then progress onto having a cheat meal once a week since that's a good way of easing into things.
Okie dokie. Thanks for that. Will a whole cheat day interrupt my weight loss though?
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okie dokie. Thanks for that. Will a whole cheat day interrupt my weight loss though?
Just make sure you're in a sustained calorie deficit and I think it'll be alright. If you can go for a cheat meal as opposed to a cheat day from the get-go, that's probably best
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AM.TSR)
Just make sure you're in a sustained calorie deficit and I think it'll be alright. If you can go for a cheat meal as opposed to a cheat day from the get-go, that's probably best
Okay thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads