The Student Room Group

Younger sister is oreganant and I’m expected to move out

Yesterday my 20 year old sister announced she is pregnant, I’m still in shock and can’t come to terms with it.

She has no house and the dad isn’t interested. She has no money and lives at home with me, my dad, sister and my homeless brother who is living on the couch downstairs and has been for two years.

The house is overcrowded and never mind that nobody looks after it! I am the only one who cleans and how can a baby be brought into a house like that

When the topic was discussed my family began suggesting it should have my room! I am away at uni for some of the year but obviously come back home and live there when term has finished.

I just dunno what to do, I feel in the wrong for being mad

My sister is 20 and her life consists of driving around in her car with her friends and drinking on the weekend. She doesn’t seem to realise that she’s actually having a baby and she needs to change her attitude. She complained at the idea of finding housing and said she’s going to rent a flat with her two best friends and bring the baby up there. What a ridiculously immature thing to want

Any advice, what should I do?
Don’t move out. She should try and get a council house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending