The Student Room Group

Should I circumcise?

Does it feel different?
Will masturbating be different?
Reply 1
Up to you but why on earth would you want to?
And yes, of course it will, to both.
firstly I live in the USA, no body likes uncircumcised
Completely a matter of your personal choice. I’m a British guy working in Switzerland, 32 and have a Swiss girlfriend. Both my brothers and I were circumcised in infancy (for non-religious reasons) because our parents considered it cleaner. I have no problem with this and my girlfriend says she prefers it too.
Recently had a friend pay £800 to have this done and i thought he lost his marbles to be honest, uncircumcised is normal which everyone is born with and who thinks about it enough? i would never pay or take the time getting it all booked not to mention the weeks after of bleeding and bandages etc for what? "cleaner" lol, seems most girls prefer it but they're not forking out the money and having their **** cut with scissors or a scalpel....not like we ask them to go have their **** operated on.

Personally i don't care enough about it and think its the most pointless thing on the planet unless its for religious reasons etc, guess it depends if you think its worth it but as long as it works who actually cares...once its done you ain't getting it back :wink: friend says he prefers it but wasn't worth the money and the after effects for a few week.

Quick Reply

Latest