Groningen Medicine Applicants Entry 2021

Watch
smurfinnigan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey all, I haven't seen a thread started for applicants for entry 2021 yet (maybe I'm too early!) but I wanted to start one so that we could help each other with questions and concerns, and then the time comes, update each other on the actual application process!
smurfinnigan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I just thought that considering the application and such is now open, I should bump this! This way people who are applying this year can find this thread more easily
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I’m also applying! But have to confess that I’m having a hard time with the application ;/
smurfinnigan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I’m also applying! But have to confess that I’m having a hard time with the application ;/
hey there!! sorry to hear that - what are you struggling with?
I'll admit that I'm also finding it difficult to understand exactly what they want from me....
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smurfinnigan)
hey there!! sorry to hear that - what are you struggling with?
I'll admit that I'm also finding it difficult to understand exactly what they want from me....
Well, basically I don’t know how to fill up the form with the information about my previous high school subjects, since part of my high school was done in Brazil. did you need to send this kind of information?
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, I'm also applying for 2021 entry!
are you studying all required subjects at school now (biology, chemistry, maths and physics)? or do you know what we have to do if we don't? I'm doing IB and biology and chemistry as HL subjects and maths AA SL but I don't have physics :/
also, why did you choose Groningen over Maastricht (just out of curiosity)? which one do you think is less competitive and easier to get in?
and do you know if it's true that from 2021 entry we don't have the choice between molecular medicine and global health as the learning communities in English and can only study global health?

sorry for so many questions haha
eliferyasar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi theree!! Thankfully I found this thread cuz ive been searching all over facebook for groups and stuff! Theh said they were going to send us homework today (for our portfolios) have you received anything yet? I didnt and its giving me anxiety!!
eliferyasar
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by smurfinnigan)
Hey all, I haven't seen a thread started for applicants for entry 2021 yet (maybe I'm too early!) but I wanted to start one so that we could help each other with questions and concerns, and then the time comes, update each other on the actual application process!
heeyyy!! I just received the homework! I think we can help each other here if we have any questions about them!
neolights
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by eliferyasar)
heeyyy!! I just received the homework! I think we can help each other here if we have any questions about them!
Hi everyone!! I received an email about it too a couple hours ago I'm kind of nervous about the cognitive test though, seems like they aren't giving us any information regarding what kind of text we'll be given to analyze, nor the "open questions" based on it:/ But I'm looking forward to being on this forum with you guys hopefully everything goes well for us all
eliferyasar
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Yeahh that’s exciting! Where are u from? If you have any questions and want to know something (I know the uni does not reply so quickly these days!) you can always ask me you can add me somewhere if you want. @elif.eryasar on insta!
neolights
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Yeahh that’s exciting! Where are u from? If you have any questions and want to know something (I know the uni does not reply so quickly these days!) you can always ask me you can add me somewhere if you want. @elif.eryasar on insta!
I'm from Moldova! what about you? also, I followed you on instagram just now; i'm felicia:]
eliferyasar
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by neolights)
I'm from Moldova! what about you? also, I followed you on instagram just now; i'm felicia:]
hey! There are ppl adding me but I don’t know if you came from here, so give me a heads up if you add me pls! <3
atussa
Rep:
?
Report 30 minutes ago
Hey guys <3 I was looking for this thread for hours, I’m so happy that I finally found it. Am i the only one who expected something much different from the portfolio :/ it doesn’t seem that personal. and btw do you guys have any top class achievements?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (190)
57.93%
I don't have everything I need (138)
42.07%

Watched Threads