Groningen Medicine Applicants Entry 2021

Watch
Leg4Deff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by VanillaCream)
did you look for it at your regular email or the RUG one?
I´m in my googleapps.rug.nl email and i did not received anything, just a "In de voetsporen van Aletta Jacobs" advertisment or smt. maybe they send it tomorrow

Edit: I have received the email
Last edited by Leg4Deff; 2 weeks ago
littletalks01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Leg4Deff)
No i checked everything but i didnt get a massage and im pretty sure that i did everything right.
its the email that has the times of your tests if you read the manual you'll probably find the link
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey, when you were at those practice sessions in webex, did you have everything in Dutch or in English? and do you know how you can change the language settings (so that everything is in English) or if you can't?
oana1389
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey, when you were at those practice sessions in webex, did you have everything in Dutch or in English? and do you know how you can change the language settings (so that everything is in English) or if you can't?
i had it in english but i assume you can change it if you go to settings
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have one more question about the selection, is it like they can monitor our screen and get a notification if we click something else than the test or webex? it's not like I'm planning to haha I'm just stressed I might click by accident (I once did at a test at school which had this option enabled)
littletalks01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know what the username and password if for nector bc i used the one that they gave me and it isnt working so what do i use to log in my student number didnt work either.
annatsxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have one more question about the selection, is it like they can monitor our screen and get a notification if we click something else than the test or webex? it's not like I'm planning to haha I'm just stressed I might click by accident (I once did at a test at school which had this option en
They can't monitor the screen, but I'm not sure if they will know or get a notification if you click or search something. Try not to tho
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by annatsxx)
They can't monitor the screen, but I'm not sure if they will know or get a notification if you click or search something. Try not to tho
ofc I'll try ahah I'm just always stressed about things like these
thanks anyway!
annatsxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you guys know if phrases like low-income are counted as one or two words? Nestor shows it like one word but I'm not sure
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
hi guys i started studying the material very late . How many days did you spend to learn the whole material ? Do you I can catch up ?
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
did you learn everything by heart? like the differences between different roles of a bachelor and master etc.?
annatsxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
did you learn everything by heart? like the differences between different roles of a bachelor and master etc.?
Only the first ones, because I was studying them more often. Idk do you believe we should learn them by heart? I'm not sure either...
annatsxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi guys i started studying the material very late . How many days did you spend to learn the whole material ? Do you I can catch up ?
I believe the main point of the training framework is to understand how a bachelor or a master graduate should behave. I wouldn't advise you to learn anything by heart rn, just try to understand the behaviors that are demonstrated. I can't exactly tell you how many days I spend because I started studying from the first day, but not daily.
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Only the first ones, because I was studying them more often. Idk do you believe we should learn them by heart? I'm not sure either...
I also didn't learn them by heart, I think we should know the differences, but I don't know how we will have to use them, cause the differences are quite logical but I'm not sure if I can recall them from memory, you know what I mean
but I'll try probably to learn a bit more by heart tomorrow hah
annatsxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you prepared any of the classic questions like: why you want to be a doctor, why you chose global health, and stuff like that? I highly doubt that they will ask anything like it tho...
alliyahsa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys! I found this thread today and I didn’t receive any email from them telling me if my previous education was sufficient. I applied in the first week of december and like 2 days after they sent me an email saying that i needed to complete some stuff. So, I did that and then I received an email on 7th january saying this “Thank you very much for sending the missing document(s). We have now received the documents that are minimally required to start processing your file. We will start reviewing it as soon as possible.

You will be notified as soon as the Admissions Board has decided on your application for admission.”
Should I be worried? I really don’t know what to think and I’m panicking
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I am also at university and have Physics exam deficiency . Yet I did not include that I am currently a uni student in my application .However I uploaded the Physics course outline in the portfolio as Appendix that I am taking at university. Do you guys think they might accept it. Should I have included in my application that I go to university ? I only uploaded A-Levels.
annatsxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alliyahsa)
Hey guys! I found this thread today and I didn’t receive any email from them telling me if my previous education was sufficient. I applied in the first week of december and like 2 days after they sent me an email saying that i needed to complete some stuff. So, I did that and then I received an email on 7th january saying this “Thank you very much for sending the missing document(s). We have now received the documents that are minimally required to start processing your file. We will start reviewing it as soon as possible.

You will be notified as soon as the Admissions Board has decided on your application for admission.”
I'm sorry, I'm confused. Did they accept you for the selection or they just sent you the email and nothing else?
alliyahsa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm sorry, I'm confused. Did they accept you for the selection or they just sent you the email and nothing else?
They sent me everything regarding the selection procedure, but they didn’t tell me anything about my secondary education
alliyahsa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alliyahsa)

after this email, I received everything for the selection procedure but had no response regarding the documents that I uploaded for admission
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.69%
No (281)
47.31%

Watched Threads