Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
After lockdown I am going to be going clubbing for the first time. I know I am going to wear a dress but I am not sure what type? Can anyone recommend any good websites or shops to buy dresses on? Is there anything I should know in general before going clubbing ?
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Primark if you want cheap but if you want reasonably good quality and a broader range than try River Island, Top Shop, Zara, H&M
sahb12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Girl wear what you want, clubs generally have different dress codes Maybe have a look on there site or Instagram to check the vibe. Most clubs in London for students and the young adults will wear jeans/ skirts trainers and a nice top. I always go for a dress but rock it with trainers otherwise you ain’t dancing all night 🤷🏽*♀️ (Wear heels only if the club is formal dressed) Websites - pretty little thing, missguided, ASOS, isawitfirst, rebellious fashion etc High street - Topshop, monki, weekday, Bershka Enjoy your clubbing experience!!! Have pre drinks (not too many or you won’t get in)Say no to drugszzs! Sip on a double vodka red bull inside and your good to go Always bring your id and try purchase tickets beforehand as on the door ticket prices are way inflated!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RealLifeJoker)
Primark if you want cheap but if you want reasonably good quality and a broader range than try River Island, Top Shop, Zara, H&M
ok thank you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sahb12345)
Girl wear what you want, clubs generally have different dress codes Maybe have a look on there site or Instagram to check the vibe. Most clubs in London for students and the young adults will wear jeans/ skirts trainers and a nice top. I always go for a dress but rock it with trainers otherwise you ain’t dancing all night 🤷🏽*♀️ (Wear heels only if the club is formal dressed) Websites - pretty little thing, missguided, ASOS, isawitfirst, rebellious fashion etc High street - Topshop, monki, weekday, Bershka Enjoy your clubbing experience!!! Have pre drinks (not too many or you won’t get in)Say no to drugszzs! Sip on a double vodka red bull inside and your good to go Always bring your id and try purchase tickets beforehand as on the door ticket prices are way inflated!
I had a look on there Instagram but they don't have many pictures on there. Will have a look at those shops I should be able to find something and thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (272)
56.43%
I don't have everything I need (210)
43.57%

Watched Threads