Alwyn Court Cardiff 2020

Watch this thread
Kellymarieowen1
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone
Last edited by Kellymarieowen1; 1 year ago
avrileme
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hey, have you received allocated accommodation then? I applied the first day applications opened and still haven't heard anything from Cardiff about my accommodation in September.
Kellymarieowen1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Have you applied through the university accommodation?
Last edited by Kellymarieowen1; 1 year ago
Victor_DS
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kellymarieowen1)
Anyone staying in Alwyn Court this September? Couldn’t find a threat so thought I’d start a new one
Any news?

I'm looking Alwyn Court too, but I can't find any reference :/
daisydare
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Victor_DS)
Any news?

I'm looking Alwyn Court too, but I can't find any reference :/
Hi,

You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge.

They Have 8 Properties in Cardiff. you can check in to it. otherwise, you can contact them to they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in cardiff.

Thanks
Shivanidubeys
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, did you get a tenant for the same?
Shivanidubeys
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, did you end up getting a tenant?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads