The Student Room Group

What the **** do I do?

Just found out my boyfriend of 5 years has been cheating on me. What do I do? I’m going crazy
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. It's going to be difficult but I'd personally end the relationship.
I agree it should be the end of the relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
Just found out my boyfriend of 5 years has been cheating on me. What do I do? I’m going crazy

do you know who with
Reply 4
Leave him! He’s not worth it mate just walk away :wink:
Reply 5
Im very sorry, thats not fair to you.

You should dump him though. It will be better in the long run :redface:

Dump the piece of sh*t and never look back. Take this opportunity as a fresh start. Focus on your career and ****ing glow up and show him what the **** he’s missing. You can do this.
Dump and block and never speak to them again even if they say sorry 50 times and say they’ll never do it again, once a cheat always a cheat.
Dump and block and never speak to them again even if they say sorry 50 times and say they’ll never do it again, once a cheat always a cheat.

might not be that simple might live together
Break up. End it. Dump him. Kick him to the curb. Easy. Job done 👏🏻
Reply 10
ask for his credit card and say u need to buy a small item real quick and spend the f****r's money
Sorry to hear this, time to cut him out the picture :console:

Spoiler

Original post by jetblackmazda
do you know who with

My cousin. He told me she had a banging body and he couldn’t resist her so he had sex with her multiple times and that I never made him that horny
might not be that simple might live together

Yes we lived together but I stupidly ran away from him at 2am last night

I would take him back even if apologises once. He’s extremely proud of fuxking my cousin many times without me knowing. And he’s boasting about how clever he is of getting away with it for 3 years

o right quite complicated then
Honey dump him and get yourself an STI test. It sounds like he has no respect for you, and probably thinks that you’ll just put up with it. You are worth more than someone who’d treat you that way and put your health at risk
o right quite complicated then

I would take him back even if apologises once. He’s extremely proud of fuxking my cousin many times without me knowing. And he’s boasting about how clever he is of getting away with it for 3 years

can i ask ages involve

Quick Reply

Latest