The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
londoner moro
erm who said i was middle eastern. Im Latino for your info.

Oh where are you from?

I wish I looked middle eastern. Arabic men are also really attractive to me, maybe it's because I grew up in the Middle East.
Reply 41
Somewhere in the Middle East.
Reply 42
pretz
Yet obsessed with being a Moor? I think you have an identity crisis.

I lived in morocco and tunisia for 14 years. Hardly an identity crisis.
For all lovers of sexy Iranian ladies! :p:

http://jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com/2008/05/hot-persian-iranian-babes-why-muslim.html

Scroll down for the good stuff :wink:

Btw mods, yes it is SFW :rolleyes:
Reply 44
The Sherminator
Definitly.

Middle eastern women in general are beautiful, just in a different light then European/Western women.

:yep:
Reply 45
MJ84
I think iranian women are especially beautiful

Thankyou.

Socrates
It does actually. Its sometimes counted as Central/South Asia, but since it has more in common with Iran, it isn't unreasonable to count it as the Middle East.

I don't consider it to be the Middle East. Afghanistan has more in common with neighbours Tajikistan, India, and Pakistan.. than Iran.
im a girl, and i find arabian girls stunning, no im not a lesbian!
my cousins cousin, is arabian, and my God, shes stunning!
Reply 47
persian.royalty
I don't consider it to be the Middle East. Afghanistan has more in common with neighbours Tajikistan, India, and Pakistan.. than Iran.

The official language of Afghanistan is Persian, IIRC, and a lot of their culture is borrowed from Iran. Nevertheless, it is a rather unusual case of not fitting neatly into any one region of the world.

(Afghanistan and India? Apart from their common enmity of Pakistan, I don't know what they have in common).
Socrates
The official language of Afghanistan is Persian, IIRC, and a lot of their culture is borrowed from Iran.

Dari, technically, not the same variation of Persian as spoken in Iran.
Reply 49
Democracy
Dari, technically, not the same variation of Persian as spoken in Iran.

yeah, its a little "harsher" than Farsi, but has a similar vocab base.
Reply 50
Lately i've been very into Middle Eastern women. The Persian in Alexander was particularly hot! As are Israeli's, Syrians, Iranians. There was a girl at one of those 'Dead Sea' skin products stands (that they have in the middle of shopping centres) who seemed to check me out the other day a few times, she was hot..and certainly Middle Eastern. I think i love the whole dark look...medium skin tone, dark hair, beautiful eyes. They look mysterious, and some have crazily hot figures. Besides, their English accents can be hot.
Also, two amazing books I read recently starred Middle Eastern female villains (not terrorists), their characters seemed hot. I imagined them as Middle Eastern Angelina's. :biggrin:
It's a shame that the women are so restricted in those cultures, besides as an Englishman I doubt any would ever like me!

Also, for those debating about the security of the countries..isn't UAE like one of the safest in the world?
Reply 51
I've never seen a veiled woman wearing glasses
Reply 52
persian.royalty
Thankyou.

QUOTE]

You're welcome. I may be biased as I always seem to attact Iranian women.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Where ARE the Middle Eastern girls on TSR?! Shouldn't they be flocking to this thread right about now?

Hahaha, here's one :p:
Reply 55
Democracy
For all lovers of sexy Iranian ladies! :p:

http://jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com/2008/05/hot-persian-iranian-babes-why-muslim.html

Scroll down for the good stuff :wink:

Btw mods, yes it is SFW :rolleyes:

GOD!!!! I look on iranian women in an entirely different light now!! Thanks for that!

Slightly off topic though, you get a decent Indian womn and you're flying. Some of them are like sex on legs. And don't get me started on the real good ones!!
El Hosko
GOD!!!! I look on iranian women in an entirely different light now!! Thanks for that!

Slightly off topic though, you get a decent Indian womn and you're flying. Some of them are like sex on legs. And don't get me started on the real good ones!!

Hell yes!

They so are :coma:
El Hosko

Agree and agree some more! :biggrin:
The eyes/ayes have it :biggrin:

However, when veils (and thus political statements) come with them, then that's a BIG turn off - even more so if she/they happen to be accompanied by a Middle-Eastern guy dressed up in western clothes.
El Hosko

tis_me_lord

Agree and agree some more! :biggrin:

You're both very welcome :biggrin:

Indian women are quite hot too....Aishwarya Rai = :hubba:

Though of course the Iranian women still come out tops! :wink::biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending