Anyone else going to protest tomorrow

Watch this thread
BLM girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone else coming to London tomorrow to protest?
BLM girl
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
who else is protesting about black lives tomorrow?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I prefer not to catch Covid.

Have fun though, try to be safe
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No because I have a job.
BLM girl
Rep:
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
I prefer not to catch Covid.

Have fun though, try to be safe
This is too important to worry about the coronavirus
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BLM girl)
Wont be long before these will end in violence.
Enjoy helping spread the virus.
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Did you make two threads about the same thing? :confused:
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You are racist if you stay silent and don't support us
I have money to earn and bills to pay. Who says I don’t support you?
BLM girl
Rep:
(Original post by 999tigger)
Wont be long before these will end in violence.
Enjoy helping spread the virus.
Sometimes violence happens but you are racist if you stay silent and don't support why we are protesting
z-hog
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You are racist if you stay silent and don't support us
Say no more, that's enough to put everyone off already.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
This is too important to worry about the coronavirus
I would not say that.
Please wear a mask and try to keep reasonable distance from people.
BLM girl
Rep:
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
I would not say that.
Please wear a mask and try to keep reasonable distance from people.
We will be there in our numbers even some of my white friends are coming with me
Studentlife04
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Sometimes violence happens but you are racist if you stay silent and don't support why we are protesting
what about those who support you but don't want to risk the virus, does that make us racists?????
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
We will be there in our numbers even some of my white friends are coming with me
Erm, so your going to wear masks, or no?
Stacey Tracey
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I am not against the protest, but I would not involve myself in any such thing. Especially after hearing what they have been doing. All that vandalism and havoc some protesters have caused is an absolute disgrace. We're supposed to be in lockdown and some people are acting like animals.

Still Black Lives Matter, but violent does not.
AiidanSY
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Then don't moan and start crying when to catch coronavirus.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
Lol I can guarantee you are an idiot.
Nope I am definitely not a racist, that made me chuckle.

If the violence happens then hopefully the police will lock those people up who break the law.

Feel free to tell me why you are protesting and what your demands are that will make a difference.
Lots of people are getting bored of the selfishness over the virus and vandalism. You are managing to turn a lot of people off from your cause.
BLM girl
Rep:
(Original post by Stacey Tracey)
I am not against the protest, but I would not involve myself in any such thing. Especially after hearing what they have been doing. All that vandalism and havoc some protesters have caused is an absolute disgrace. We're supposed to be in lockdown and some people are acting like animals.

Still Black Lives Matter, but violent does not.
Riots changed history in the past
Pinkisk
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Say no more, that's enough to put everyone off already.
Probably a troll account.

To the OP. I'm BAME. I'm very anti-racist, but no, I won't be attending any protests organised by the BLM movement. My reason for this is that I feel that the BLM's been taken over by leftist extremist groups out to exploit the death of BAME people to promote their own interests and I'll be damned if I were to go out and march for more marxism, communism, anarchism and feminism in this country or anywhere else.

If we had people like MLK or Malcolm X leading these protests, I'd be out there right at the front of these protests shouting down racism until my voice goes hoarse. At the moment the BLM movement lacks leaders. So, it's prone to abuse, exploitation and manipulation by others. It's anarchy and a risk to all those who participate in it.
Last edited by Pinkisk; 2 years ago
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Not if you paid me.

So be it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.4%
As I expected (59)
33.15%
Harder (64)
35.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.49%

Watched Threads