The Student Room Group

How to gain weight? Tips please.

I have always been very slim, regardless of how much I eat lol. I have a fast metabolism, so I eat a lot naturally but nothing shows lol!

Any advice or tips on how I can gain weight?
What types of food to eat etc?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I have always been very slim, regardless of how much I eat lol. I have a fast metabolism, so I eat a lot naturally but nothing shows lol!

Any advice or tips on how I can gain weight?
What types of food to eat etc?

Thank you :smile:

protein foods are really good
and
honestly the fastest way to gain weight is to work out and be bulking that has been the fastest way to gain weight for myself and others
- Calculate maintenance calories
- Download MyFitnessPal
- Enter a calorie surplus

Eat calorie dense foods e.g. peanut butter and oats or try liquid calories to make things easier.
Try some atypical antipsychotics. 70lbs in 5 months.
Reply 4
Nutella. Just eat a whoooole jar :biggrin:
this is the best answer youl get from someone who used to be anorexic and called skeleton their whole life
1)download my fitness pal plug in ur stats and set ur goal to gain 0.5kg a week and hit those calories everyday make sure u track what u eat and eat anything and everything for the first 3 months then move torwards healtheir options. MAKE SURE U EXERCISE SO U THE WIEGHT DOESNT GO STRAIGHT TO UR STOMACH PLEASE! pushups, rows with ur backpack and books, squats and crunches (or just go to the gym u dont have too tho these will work just do them 3-4x a week in a circuit manner for an hour and rest 2 mins between sets)
2) your bodyweight in pounds x20 hit those calories everyday if u cba to do option 1 and exercise (minimal cardio) opt for calisthenics
3) gallon of milk a day your guaranteed to gain weight extremely fast its ben tested and u do it till u get to ur goal weight but i dont recomened this ur gonna feel like crap
gl wish someone told me this before but heres the blueprint enjoy :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending