The Student Room Group

Spanish Degree

I have the chance to study a joint honours with my course and Spanish. Should i opt for this? I love the language and studied it at A level so I could manage it. Is it worth the added stress? (my main degree is geography/tourism)
Original post by cryingbubba
I have the chance to study a joint honours with my course and Spanish. Should i opt for this? I love the language and studied it at A level so I could manage it. Is it worth the added stress? (my main degree is geography/tourism)

I 100% would. I studied languages at university and it was great fun. A lot of my jobs, including a few that were close to the tourism sector, specifically hired me for my languages.

Could you link me the degree? Maybe I could check it out online and give you my impression on whether or not it's worth the hassle?
Original post by Quick-use
I 100% would. I studied languages at university and it was great fun. A lot of my jobs, including a few that were close to the tourism sector, specifically hired me for my languages.

Could you link me the degree? Maybe I could check it out online and give you my impression on whether or not it's worth the hassle?

Hi! It’s a joint course between Tourism Management and Spanish! A lot of unis offer it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending