Maths: A*
Hist: A*
Geo: A*
Classical Civ: A*

But wiht aret short course the teacher says probably A - maybe B

And I want to maintain A's and A*'s throughout all my gcses - should I drop it

thanks

Amrou

Good on ya! Don't drop the A's and A*'s, they're becoming increasingly important for universities to look at (don't know why you wanted to drop it in the first place :confused: ). And stop showing off :tongue: lol
Reply 2
amrou
English lang: A
English Lit: A
DA scince: A*A*
French: A
Statistics: A*

thanks

Amrou

If you want to show off be more subtle.
Reply 3
Yeah, I don't mean to be rude but go bend yourself over a [insert word here] and for someone with that many A* grades you sure can't spell. Well, I sposse I mean to be a little bit rude... but you just don't rub peoples noses in it like that.
Reply 4
Don't drop it, A* and A's will be a good indication for going to university along with your A-levels.
Reply 5
Well done! But then again as the others said don't boast about it please...
Lol. You don't even have those grades yet, and you#re already banging on about them! Don't wanna be around you on results day!
I meant dropping art
Reply 8
I hope you're not on one again with this art rubbish. If you spent more time doing the work than going on about the predicted grades then you would get art higher :albertein :smile: Anyway, don't worry you have potential - clearly, but stop banging on about predicted grades because you have to get them!
Be proud of predicted grades, I certainly was and therefore managed to do so much worse. :smile:
amrou

thanks

Amrou

I dont think unis care that much. Surely doing an extra one and getting an A/B is not a bad thing?
dont brag> like others have said...be more subtle. And doing double award science and getting 2 A*s? do your school do seperate science?Surely if they do you cant really be getting those 2 A*s...Im getting 3 A*s for science...not to brag of course...
hehe...all those A*s...do u really want advice or just recognition?
Reply 13
art basically requires time to get the grades - you just have to fill sketchbooks with half-decent stuff. so do it.

edit: and you don't have to list all your qualifications, just the ones you want to. so don't drop art, and decide later.
Reply 14
amrou

thanks

Amrou

see how u do. if u get a b u dont have to declare it when applying to uni anyway cos u have more than enuf gcses. v.nice collection of predictions, but did we really need to know them?
Reply 15
ryanmullally
see how u do. if u get a b u dont have to declare it when applying to uni anyway cos u have more than enuf gcses. v.nice collection of predictions, but did we really need to know them?

Um, I'm pretty sure you have to declare all your qualifications. All your GCSEs anyway.

Latest