The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Chances of getting chamberlain with Birmingham as insurance?

Ive applied to Warwick and Birmingham for Accounting and finance, firmed Warwick and insured Brum, However my chances of getting into Warwick are looking pretty slim.

Ive applied to Birmingham accommodation, what are the chances with Brum being my insurance that I would get Chamberlain.
Original post by shlokk.p
Ive applied to Warwick and Birmingham for Accounting and finance, firmed Warwick and insured Brum, However my chances of getting into Warwick are looking pretty slim.

Ive applied to Birmingham accommodation, what are the chances with Brum being my insurance that I would get Chamberlain.

Probably high... Since 1/4 will defer. 😂
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
you think? don't you need a legit reason to defer
Reply 3
Original post by shlokk.p

Same here, but my parents think Brum is a better choice as it is more known and Warwick is somewhat isolated.But I still want to firm Warwick eventhough the possibility of that happening seems less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending