Reverse racism

Watch this thread
Eccentric Goatie
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I had a friend of mine who says there are no statistics or evidences that prove black people are racist towards caucasians. He says all racism in that part is redundant and nothing compared to what black people suffer. I don’t know if I actually agree. Do you know evidence of tremendous dosage of racism towards white people in society?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
So he says on the one hand there's no racism towards white people but then adds that there is racism but its irrelevant because blacks get it worse?
Forgive me but your friend sounds like a moron.
Eccentric Goatie
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
He says a white person doesn’t feel discriminated but a black one does even if a successful one, as in we are all about colors
bobbler66
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What do you mean a white person doesn't feel discrimination? we are all human, if someones racist towards any race I think their gonna be offended. I think you need to explain to your friend what racism actually means... if a white discriminates against a black because of their ethnicity, its racist other way around still racist
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eccentric Goatie)
He says a white person doesn’t feel discriminated but a black one does even if a successful one, as in we are all about colors
Then he's talking out of his arse... show him a dictionary entry for racism.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You can compare the percentage of of black on white homicides against the comparatively miniscule percentage of white on black homicides. That's pretty damning I'd say.
TimmyTurnah
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Tthey ignore the fact Whites are by far victims of interracial violence in countries where they're majority

If a White person kills someone of another race its treated as "racist and racially motivated" but kill Whitey? hmm

Oh yes and people on here ignore the thousands of White girls victim of grooming gangs were racially abused, even branded by largely Pakistani mne..

But oh well they're White so they don't matter especially to Whites themselves..

such self hate
Last edited by TimmyTurnah; 1 year ago
TimmyTurnah
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
They're always talking about racism, yet everywhere I go they attack Whites.

Races reversed, that would be racism would it not? :rolleyes:

Whites = the only "race" on the planet, who you can kick down, dehumanize and it be acceptable.

Hmm it's almost starting stages of genocide.. and given we've seen people call for a race war against Whites it wouldn't shock me if this is the future. Be careful what side you're on, because you may look at yourself as the good guys and on the right side on history but what happens when you've fulfilled your use? you'll be next.

Along with the so called haaaaaate speech. The only time you'd get in trouble for hate speech against Whites, if you literally called for genocide which we saw happen at Goldsmiths.
Last edited by TimmyTurnah; 1 year ago
The King3
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Your friend sounds like an uneducated moron, who dropped out of school too early. I agree that black people suffer from racism more, but they can be racist to white people. Many people believe white is not a colour and therefore fail to understand that white people experience racism too.
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It’s like inverse snobbishness. Given black people tend not to be in positions of power or influence (statistically) I imagine the opportunities for discriminating against white people for most are limited to insulting and derogatory language.
looloo2134
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
It’s like inverse snobbishness. Given black people tend not to be in positions of power or influence (statistically) I imagine the opportunities for discriminating against white people for most are limited to insulting and derogatory language.
In higher education medicine banking there are a lot of West Africans in high position of course they can be snobby and use their power against other people.
username4980696
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eccentric Goatie)
I had a friend of mine who says there are no statistics or evidences that prove black people are racist towards caucasians. He says all racism in that part is redundant and nothing compared to what black people suffer. I don’t know if I actually agree. Do you know evidence of tremendous dosage of racism towards white people in society?
nobody can be racist to white people. anything 'discriminatory' towards whites is called prejudice. POC can be racist to each other. Whites can be racist to POC but POC cannot be racist to whites. I too used to think 'reverse racism' existed till I educated myself on the topic of racism. Racism involves oppression not only just racial slur or mental judgements. imagine in America for example if a white shoots up a school 'oh it was a mental illness, he/she was bullied in school' but if it were a POC especially blacks the person is a 'thug', 'comes from a violent race', 'should go back to their country. but yes in many situations, whites can be taunted.
Last edited by username4980696; 1 year ago
username4980696
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by The King3)
You're a racist black thug, with an attitude like this, there is no wonder black people have no equality.
lmao who said i was black. see what i'm talking about?
The King3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SummerHaze106)
lmao who said i was black. see what i'm talking about?
I was just assuming. But, you were talking trash about my race, and I won't allow that. Whatever race you belong to, you're still a racist.
username402722
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Racism can occur towards white people, even though it is much less commonplace. Anti-semitism is a form of racism, to give the main example.
username4980696
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I was just assuming. But, you were talking trash about my race, and I won't allow that. Whatever race you belong to, you're still a racist.
i'm not trashing your race. I forgot to type it in there that yes whites can be taunted. personally i'm also confused about racism and what is and isn't considered racist. I know that other races can bother whites or mock them i'll admit it cause it's true. but what i'm trying to state is that a POC can't really put down whites in countries with mostly white people like America. In more cultural countries like india, ghana etc it is possible as the majority isn't white. I hope I am not coming about as 'racist' to you because that's not my intention. but on your side also note that what you stated earlier about blacks/thugs/attitude/no equality is very stereotyped and also racist
The King3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SummerHaze106)
i'm not trashing your race. I forgot to type it in there that yes whites can be taunted. personally i'm also confused about racism and what is and isn't considered racist. I know that other races can bother whites or mock them i'll admit it cause it's true. but what i'm trying to state is that a POC can't really put down whites in countries with mostly white people like America. In more cultural countries like india, ghana etc it is possible as the majority isn't white. I hope I am not coming about as 'racist' to you because that's not my intention. but on your side also note that what you stated earlier about blacks/thugs/attitude/no equality is very stereotyped and also racist
Ah right, well I apologise for attacking you. But, I have every right to defend my race. I agree with you that my statements were racist and I also apologise to anyone who had to read it. White isn't the majority everywhere, but it certainly is in Britain for the meantime. Anyway, I just wanted to apologise.
username5161072
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You're a racist black thug, with an attitude like this, there is no wonder black people have no equality.
Man, don't you hate it when people show their racism...
The King3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
Man, don't you hate it when people show their racism...
I know exactly what you're trying to say, but I did apologise for this racist statement.
username5161072
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I know exactly what you're trying to say, but I did apologise for this racist statement.
Dude, you knew exactly what you said. Imagine if the people you talked to on here found out that you become racist when challenged...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads