Your thoughts on Patriotic Alternative?

Watch
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There’s new political organisation called Patriotic Alternative lead by Mark Collett and deputy leader is Laura Towler. It’s not an official party as of yet but it wouldn’t surprise me if it does become one.

Patriotic Alternative isn’t another UKIP, For Britain or Britain First. The ideologies of Patriotic Alternative centres White nationalism and supporting an ethnic-state Britain. It seems to me they hate anyone who’s not White British. They don’t like Jews and are against interracial couples/breeding.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The far left and the far right are constantly establishing pointless organisations that never achieve anything and then, if they grow past the side of ten people meeting in a front room, inevitably fracture within a couple of years.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds like they're just the BNP 2.0, this time with even more racism.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RealLifeJoker)
There’s new political organisation called Patriotic Alternative lead by Mark Collett and deputy leader is Laura Towler. It’s not an official party as of yet but it wouldn’t surprise me if it does become one.

Patriotic Alternative isn’t another UKIP, For Britain or Britain First. The ideologies of Patriotic Alternative centres White nationalism and supporting an ethnic-state Britain. It seems to me they hate anyone who’s not White British. They don’t like Jews and are against interracial couples/breeding.
Sounds like a Combat 18 splinter group to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.13%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.71%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (99)
21.2%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.78%

Watched Threads