HELP period problem

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You certainly no sign of pregnancy as you not showing any of symptoms I said previously.

Your stomach will go flat when lying on back as when you stand up the body fluids moves about .

Yes the pill sometimes causes constipation so you ok with understanding that .read what the side effects are for the one you on .
You shouldn't stop pill until you finish pack - are you taking then every day without a free week like some pills that allow this .

Did you mention to doctor you spoke to about your belly being bloated and what did they say ...!!!
yes my pill is just constant so i don’t take a break, the doctor said the bloating could be anything so i’m going to take a test tomorrow, and hopefully its negative
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
yes my pill is just constant so i don’t take a break, the doctor said the bloating could be anything so i’m going to take a test tomorrow, and hopefully its negative
So you a continuous pill without break in taking them but do try not to stop taking them but if you do so it will take your body a while to get use to them again and your hormones will certainly change again like before you went on it .

That's the thing about bloating hunni its a mysterious one to see what the cause is like your GP said could be anything causing it ok.

Let's hope for you that when you do the test tomorrow its certainly negative as i would be really surprised if it was positive with you having a normal period each month since you did things with your b/friend and what happened.

Let me know how it goes tomorrow okay .
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So you a continuous pill without break in taking them but do try not to stop taking them but if you do so it will take your body a while to get use to them again and your hormones will certainly change again like before you went on it .

That's the thing about bloating hunni its a mysterious one to see what the cause is like your GP said could be anything causing it ok.

Let's hope for you that when you do the test tomorrow its certainly negative as i would be really surprised if it was positive with you having a normal period each month since you did things with your b/friend and what happened.

Let me know how it goes tomorrow okay .
only thing is me and my ex don’t speak anymore, we split in march so i don’t know if i should tell him this or wait until i know tomorrow. i think tomorrow would be best but i’m so scared about the results because my mum will probably kick me out if i was pregnant because she can’t deal with that type of stress at the minute
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
only thing is me and my ex don’t speak anymore, we split in march so i don’t know if i should tell him this or wait until i know tomorrow. i think tomorrow would be best but i’m so scared about the results because my mum will probably kick me out if i was pregnant because she can’t deal with that type of stress at the minute
Hi hunni

I would wait untill you know the test result today when you do it before telling anyone as you might tell them that you are pregnant but the test may come back as negative which for yourself wanting . No point upsetting everyone before you actual know anything for sure okay.

I wouldn't think your mum would actually kick you out because of being pregnant as she knows you nowhere to goto at present moment and she love you deep down dispite being a bit down at moment ok. She will be there for you.

Don't be scared because I think your mum will definitely be there for you , how you tell your mum is a thing but if you was pregnant then say to your mum she going to be a grandma and see her reaction , you can then say to your mum whether or not you keeping it but tread carefully with that issue .

I can't tell you obviously what to do with it if you are because its only your decision that counts and you would need to talk to people about it .

I hope its negative for you .
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi hunni

I would wait untill you know the test result today when you do it before telling anyone as you might tell them that you are pregnant but the test may come back as negative which for yourself wanting . No point upsetting everyone before you actual know anything for sure okay.

I wouldn't think your mum would actually kick you out because of being pregnant as she knows you nowhere to goto at present moment and she love you deep down dispite being a bit down at moment ok. She will be there for you.

Don't be scared because I think your mum will definitely be there for you , how you tell your mum is a thing but if you was pregnant then say to your mum she going to be a grandma and see her reaction , you can then say to your mum whether or not you keeping it but tread carefully with that issue .

I can't tell you obviously what to do with it if you are because its only your decision that counts and you would need to talk to people about it .

I hope its negative for you .
i took 2 tests both were negative on friday, got my period on saturday. it was heavy until wednesday and now it has stopped. but i started taking my birth control pill again on saturday so maybe it has just messed it up
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
i took 2 tests both were negative on friday, got my period on saturday. it was heavy until wednesday and now it has stopped. but i started taking my birth control pill again on saturday so maybe it has just messed it up
Hi hunni

Well good to hear that you did a pregnancy test last Friday and that it was negative which I hope you will be more happy about it being negative as it's a big weight of your shoulders .
Your periods on Saturday was heavy until Wednesday which probably due not being on the pill last week or so because your body will be producing its normal hormones for your periods, hopefully now you back on the pill it should reduced your periods to near spotting each month as that's all you should be getting with taking the pill ok. Make sure you taking the pill the same time each day okay .

See how it goes with things ok and hopefully your periods will settle down to only spotting each month as that's normal on the pill.

Keep me posted ok and thanks for getting back to me .xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads