How to plan study.

Watch
satsun
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve been quite unmotivated the past couple of weeks. How do I plan A-Level study time effectively and in a way that is motivating? (For autumn exams).

University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
I’ve been quite unmotivated the past couple of weeks. How do I plan A-Level study time effectively and in a way that is motivating? (For autumn exams).
Hey satsun !

I'd recommend either making yourself a timetable to follow - which states how many hours of each topic/subject you are going to study on what day/when, there's a good one on the student room that you could use, OR making a bullet pointed list of things that you need to do and assign yourself a few to do each day to ensure that you cover all that you need to for your exams.

To make it rewarding and motivating be sure to give yourself breaks, for example after an hour of work do something you enjoy for 20 mins or so and then get back to work again.

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
try doing real-time study with me's- they don't fail to motivate!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads