What do you think of the on-site accommodation for BCU?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Birmingham City University is my firm choice and thus I have been looking at on-site accommodations for a while now: University Locks, The Heights, Bentley House, Jennens Court, Staniforth House and Lakeside. Which ones do you like and dislike, and why?
thagirlhanna
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've applied to Jennens Court since its REALLY close to my campus and building I'll be studying. I'm doing english literature and the uni accommodation is right next door to millennium point so a 2 min walk to Curzon building.

I'm not sure what its gonna be like since this will be my first time. Is anyone else gonna be staying at Jennens court this year?

I also downloaded the app MyUnite to talk to my flat mates that will be staying there too and it seems like noone has got it yet or the app may not be working.

Anyways sorry for rambling on about my own things.
baksb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Birmingham City University is my firm choice and thus I have been looking at on-site accommodations for a while now: University Locks, The Heights, Bentley House, Jennens Court, Staniforth House and Lakeside. Which ones do you like and dislike, and why?
I'd suggest anything but University Locks. The rest are perfectly fine. You arn't allowed to bring in guests etc in uni locks. They're really annoying about having relatives or friends staying over etc
TheheightsSR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've heard The Heights has really good facilities and a super friendly team!

Thanks,
Harry Sparkes
Customer Service Advisor, The Heights
Just.curious
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by baksb)
I'd suggest anything but University Locks. The rest are perfectly fine. You arn't allowed to bring in guests etc in uni locks. They're really annoying about having relatives or friends staying over etc
Which ones would you suggest is more lenient for bringing guests to stay asp how do you do that
baksb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
J

(Original post by Just.curious)
Which ones would you suggest is more lenient for bringing guests to stay asp how do you do that
Every accomodation lets you bring in guests apart from University locks . I’d suggest you go with the heights or any unite accomodation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (73)
43.2%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (30)
17.75%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (63)
37.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.78%

Watched Threads