📚spare room/ room to rent in liverpool:

Watch
Shannon20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
📚SPARE ROOM/ ROOM TO RENT IN LIVERPOOL:

Is there anyone who still needs accommodation in Liverpool for next year?

We have one spare room to rent out to any student who is looking for a safe, secure, local, student friendly area just outside the city centre of Liverpool in Kensington. The house is right at the end of the road on edge lane.

£92.50 a week ✨ all bills included. ✨

The room is a spacious attic room at the very top of the house, facing the back, with an amazing view of the city, the room comes with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers and a study space desk area, mirror, radiator, and there is a strong lock on the door.

You will have your own set of keys for your room and the front door of the house. There is also a small garden area at the back of the house.

This house is so handy for anyone who wants to live in the centre of Liverpool as it is close to everything:
🟡5 minutes from jacks shop
🟡10 minutes from city centre
🟡5 minutes from Lidl
🟡5 minutes to the nearest shop post office
🟡3 minutes from Kensington library
🟡Gym right around the corner
🟡3 mins from Kensington medical centre
🟡3 mins from Kensington pharmacy
🟡10 mins from local dentist

3 other female second year uni students live there who are all easy to get along with and there is also another spare room at the bottom floor of the house for family and friends if they want to visit.

Please message me on this if you are interested or know anyone who is or needs somewhere to stay in Liverpool for 2021. This house is the perfect student accommodation.

This room needs filling ASAP. If you have anymore inquiries just send me a message. 😊
shan499
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Shannon20)
📚SPARE ROOM/ ROOM TO RENT IN LIVERPOOL:

Is there anyone who still needs accommodation in Liverpool for next year?

We have one spare room to rent out to any student who is looking for a safe, secure, local, student friendly area just outside the city centre of Liverpool in Kensington. The house is right at the end of the road on edge lane.

£92.50 a week ✨ all bills included. ✨

The room is a spacious attic room at the very top of the house, facing the back, with an amazing view of the city, the room comes with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers and a study space desk area, mirror, radiator, and there is a strong lock on the door.

You will have your own set of keys for your room and the front door of the house. There is also a small garden area at the back of the house.

This house is so handy for anyone who wants to live in the centre of Liverpool as it is close to everything:
🟡5 minutes from jacks shop
🟡10 minutes from city centre
🟡5 minutes from Lidl
🟡5 minutes to the nearest shop post office
🟡3 minutes from Kensington library
🟡Gym right around the corner
🟡3 mins from Kensington medical centre
🟡3 mins from Kensington pharmacy
🟡10 mins from local dentist

3 other female second year uni students live there who are all easy to get along with and there is also another spare room at the bottom floor of the house for family and friends if they want to visit.

Please message me on this if you are interested or know anyone who is or needs somewhere to stay in Liverpool for 2021. This house is the perfect student accommodation.

This room needs filling ASAP. If you have anymore inquiries just send me a message. 😊
hi maybe interested can you give me some more information thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (559)
34.04%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.16%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads