Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~bubbles~)
    im fine but tired, you? :hugs:
    I am pissed :hmpf:

:hugs: to you. Hows ur revision going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    I am pissed :hmpf:

:hugs: to you. Hows ur revision going?
    whys that :hugs:

havent done any today yet, cant seem to think straight

ReputationRep:
    whys that :hugs:

havent done any today yet, cant seem to think straight
    I've searched for 1000s of skul since 2days fro Alevels. Admission close on 15th of sept. But none seem to fit my requirements. I am too picky. :sad:

I am thinking where to go lol.

By cant you think straight?

ReputationRep:
    I've searched for 1000s of skul since 2days fro Alevels. Admission close on 15th of sept. But none seem to fit my requirements. I am too picky. :sad:

I am thinking where to go lol.

By cant you think straight?
    oh i see what requirements do you need?

i dunno, just happens sometimes my head goes all :woo: and i cant get anything into it might drink some tea see if that works

ReputationRep:
    oh i see what requirements do you need?
    Lol, there are many. You'll laugh if i tel u. :erm:

i dunno, just happens sometimes my head goes all :woo: and i cant get anything into it might drink some tea see if that works
    awww sweety, :hugs: :console:

yes, drink some coffee or tea, go take some fresh air. If it dsnt work then bang your head on the wall. :p: (kidding)

:hugs: :flowers: 4 u :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    Oh why oh why was the new Digimon game released before I finished the book T_T

ReputationRep:
    Lol, there are many. You'll laugh if i tel u. :erm:
    tell me, i promise i wont

awww sweety, :hugs: :console:

yes, drink some coffee or tea, go take some fresh air. If it dsnt work then bang your head on the wall. :p: (kidding)

:hugs: :flowers: 4 u :kissing2:
    :banghead: fresh air whyd i not think of that :o: ok gonna go out for a bit :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Oh why oh why was the new Digimon game released before I finished the book T_T
    :hahaha:

get back to reading that book :mad: or i'll :whip: you :p:

ReputationRep:
    If I read three chapters a day I'm fine. So far I've read one today ... I'll start another soon. It's too hot to read T_T

ReputationRep:
    tell me, i promise i wont

:banghead: fresh air whyd i not think of that :o: ok gonna go out for a bit :ciao:

I need a skul which has extra curricular activities even fro Alevels student like F-ball, basket-ball, trips, competitions n stuff with quality education (i know i sound like a kid :o:). But each skul has it either way. And the one which fits into my requirements. THier expences touch the sky LOOOL :p:

Hmm, cya then sweety. Have a nice day. :hugs:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I think I have finally fixed my A-P list.........I think :s:

Now on:
    3 months
    3 weeks
    2 days
    5 hours
    4 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Ah, we'll be sure that we're accurate once the anime-list thing works

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if it's complete but I've been beaten!

2 months
    2 weeks
    6 days
    17 hours
    59 minutes

ReputationRep:
    I have so much on my want to watch list but I'll probably never get around to most of it XD
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've found another problem with my series choices this month: none of them have catchy OP/EDs I've played my current music collection too much during the long trips to and from Reading and was hoping for some new songs, but ten series with 20 themes didn't deliver; they're all pretty average/forgettable. Devil May Cry's ED is probably the best of the lot, and Ghost Hunt's themes aren't bad if I'm in the mood for something creepy, but overall I think I'll have to stick to last month's themes for a little longer :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Argh! I cant get to watch anything today :mad: Uncle is drilling holes in the wall again, I'm starting to think he's doing this on purpose :hmpf:

Wanted to watch Jin-roh and review it too.........guess I'll have to settle for trying to remember my thoughts on Bus Gamer and write that review instead.

EDIT: Found a post from when I had just finished Bus Gamer - tis pratically reviewed already then! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Pronto Condoms o-o They're weird XD

And the next chapter of Jane Eyre has like 3 pages o-o -plays Digimon instead-

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

Thanks for the rep, Seph :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I wondered if anyone here knows if Adanami Shobo in London is still there? Or where else in London is fun to look round for anime/manga.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.