Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: gaar im even more curious now of what happens in it ah well, think im gonna go to bed, night cara :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Night bubbles! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Never make the mistake of going to animeplanet (note: "animeplanet" not 'anime-planet).com
    *deletes history* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Never make the mistake of going to animeplanet (note: "animeplanet" not 'anime-planet).com
    *deletes history* :ninja:
    -goes there- Oh ... it's Hentai and Yuri D: Sexualityist Website! WHERE'S MAI YAOI!?!?!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The Saimoe votes have gone beyond 1,000 for the first time this year - in all three rounds :zomg: This is including fake votes, and there's still a few hours to go, but the three characters in my sig are looking pretty safe at the moment

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    :hi: Morning.
    how are you dear? Feeing better? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm OK. Nope, I feel worse than yesterday didn't drink or eat anything at JL and there is a second day ahead.
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm OK. Nope, I feel worse than yesterday didn't drink or eat anything at JL and there is a second day ahead.
    How about you?
    awwwww :hugs:

Eat something sweetheart. :console:

I am fine, thnx.

ReputationRep:
    That is good to hear.
    I just ate a sausage sandwhich and half a pizza.

So, do you have any plans for today?

ReputationRep:
    This coming week shall be awesome - start of the TV season in America, School starts again (sort of ... technically for me it's a week from monday, but I re-enroll on friday XD)

ReputationRep:
    I start school on Wednesday. :bawling:
    And, why is school starting a good thing? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    That is good to hear.
    I just ate a sausage sandwhich and half a pizza.

So, do you have any plans for today?
    Ohh wow. Great.

Nawww, just gonna sit at home n clean up my closet. :cry: :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I start school on Wednesday. :bawling:
    And, why is school starting a good thing? :hmmm:
    It is good. Atleast you get bz
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I still have just under a month until I move back to uni, and even then I'll still have fresher's week to laze around :proud:

I'm toying with the idea of only watching ongoing series when I go back; there seems to be enough new series out this coming season to entertain me, and that way I may actually get some work done :p: I'll still take advantage of the unlimited download quota to get as many complete series as possible, but I'll save them for holidays/weekends/days when I have no assignments at all. Now, whether I can actually stick to that is another thing...

ReputationRep:
    School starting is good 'cause I wont be stuck at home doing **** all and wasting time on TSR. Now I can spend 3 hours a day in lessons with the other one or two hours at school wasting time on TSR :P Or writing stuff.

Just ordered my new school bag from Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unisign-Cour...f=pd_rhf_p_t_2 - I quite like it. I hope it's dispatched tomorrow so I can have it in time for school Gotta get all of my shiz together now :P

ReputationRep:
    I want to lounge around a bit more, on School days you have to abide by a schedule.

ReputationRep:
    :argh: I forgot all about school bags, I need one too.
    Which Uni. do you get an unlimited download rate?

ReputationRep:
    I want to lounge around a bit more, on School days you have to abide by a schedule.
    yes true.

ur plans for today? :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.