Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society: Cara of the Rebellion watch

ReputationRep:
    Wah! I want my Geass!!! :bawling: Stupid torrent speed :rant: At this rate I wont get to watch it til tomorrow!! :s:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm off to bed. Watched up to and including Shippuden 26, so not a bad day's progress, 6 eps.

Night all :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Night Cooro :hugs:

I'm watching Gundam Seed Destiny - tis entertaining me
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Depending on how R2 ends, it may win Code Geass it's place back in my top 5 again :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Wah! I want my Geass!!! :bawling: Stupid torrent speed :rant: At this rate I wont get to watch it til tomorrow!! :s:
    Believe me, this episode is worth waiting for. Even more so than previous episodes :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen screenshots and have a vague idea what happens, which has me extremely curious and excited and all the more impatient to watch the flipping episode! :laugh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I can't have played more than about 5 PC games in the past few years (excluding doujin software), but when I saw a thread in Gaming asking for help to identify a game I decided to check out of curiosity. Would you believe it, it was one of the games I play on and off (Call to Power 2). I got pos rep for it too :proud:

[edit] You really shouldn't have vaguely spoiled this episode for yourself Cara, the shock and WTFness of it all was what made it so epic!

ReputationRep:
    I know AJ, but its force of habit to check the screencaps every Sunday morning at this stage :o: It hasnt really spoiled me for most things just yet :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Geass 21

Spoiler:
    Show
    Zakuspin kick
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :ditto: I'm not sure whether it was meant to be serious or what, but I just burst out laughing when I saw it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Tis my dear. :sadnod: Tis.

I'm a fan of short anime's anyway :p: anything over 80 or so is a no no. Shy of some amazing ones.
    No, tis not. :no: :cry:

Oh,thn its yucky for you. :erm: But its a luffly anime. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ms :hugs:

Like the new avatar, AJ :yep:

Got to go into the city for various errands today :hmpf: I really don't want to but it has to be done. And MP3 player-less too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hi Ms :hugs:

Like the new avatar, AJ :yep:

Got to go into the city for various errands today :hmpf: I really don't want to but it has to be done. And MP3 player-less too :sad:
    Hello kitten. :hi:

awww, poor you. :sad: :hugs: :console:

How are you and benny? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks, though obviously trying to delay going into the city as long as I can :giggle: Although I'll probably need to get going soon if I want to get everything done. I'm a little annoyed that none of the manga I have coming was delivered this morning :sad: I need new stuffs.

Benny's good, though a little aggressive this morning. When I left my room this morning after waking up he attacked my feet repeatedly. Dingbat that he is :p:

How're you? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I just looked through a thread on here- cooro likes KFC too :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Tru :flutter: Why would I not like KFC? It's made of win :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I'm good thanks, though obviously trying to delay going into the city as long as I can :giggle: Although I'll probably need to get going soon if I want to get everything done. I'm a little annoyed that none of the manga I have coming was delivered this morning :sad: I need new stuffs.

Benny's good, though a little aggressive this morning. When I left my room this morning after waking up he attacked my feet repeatedly. Dingbat that he is :p:

How're you? :jumphug:
    hehe :hugs:

Dingabat :rofl: :hugs:

Yes, I'm fine thnx. :jumphug:

hi tru :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I'd better head into the city then :sad:

Laters :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I suppose I'd better head into the city then :sad:

Laters :ciao:
    Ok then sweetehart. Have fun :hugs:

laters. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Tru :flutter: Why would I not like KFC? It's made of win :yep:
    :woo: :hubba:

:ciao: Cooro

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.