The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Naming illegal download sites isn't allowed, because it is telling people where to get things from. Naming sub groups is allowed, because it's sometimes necessary when discussing new episodes or recommending higher quality subs. If someone Googles the name of the sub group with intent to download their files, that's up to them and has nothing to do with us. :yes:
Ah, but since I am now overtaken with the task of moving a large amount of anime over to my external to free up space (9GB to be precise, a more accurate description would be D.Gray-Man episodes 19-65 which I have yet to watch), I shall move to take up my time with the reading of a manga, once again, to be precise, Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 3 ...

OMFG I'M TALKING IN JANE EYRE SPEAK!!!
Reply 2522
LastLordofTime
Ah, but since I am now overtaken with the task of moving a large amount of anime over to my external to free up space (9GB to be precise, a more accurate description would be D.Gray-Man episodes 19-65 which I have yet to watch), I shall move to take up my time with the reading of a manga, once again, to be precise, Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 3 ...

OMFG I'M TALKING IN JANE EYRE SPEAK!!!

I get like that when I read Shakespeare :sadnod: It'll pass.
AngryJellyfish
Naming illegal download sites isn't allowed, because it is telling people where to get things from. Naming sub groups is allowed, because it's sometimes necessary when discussing new episodes or recommending higher quality subs. If someone Googles the name of the sub group with intent to download their files, that's up to them and has nothing to do with us. :yes:

Pot, meet Kettle :yep:
Reply 2524
:giggle:
So i can ask!

Which sub group is the best for Chrno sphere? (or something along those lines).
On my usual torrenting site ... no such anime. On AP ... no such anime. Chrono Crusade perhaps? Chrono Trigger?

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/chrono-crusade
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/chrono-trigger
Reply 2527
Wah I hate Mondays! :woo:

Thank god for Geass to cheer me up - my stomach hurts from laughing!
LastLordofTime
On my usual torrenting site ... no such anime. On AP ... no such anime. Chrono Crusade perhaps? Chrono Trigger?

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/chrono-crusade
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/chrono-trigger

twas the first one. :hugs:
Also! Not to sound perverted or anything, but i didn't get to see a claymore's body. :frown: What's so disgusting about it?!?!?! :woo:
caraniel
Wah I hate Mondays! :woo:

Thank god for Geass to cheer me up - my stomach hurts from laughing!

I've been meaning to finish geass season 1 ... if i remember correctly, i ended on the episode when they were making a big pizza using a mecha, then the pizza was ruined. :cry:
Reply 2531
I cant remember which group I watched Chrno Crusade with :confused:

EDIT: :hahaha: Kag that does come across as perverted :sadnod:

You must finish Geass ASAP and go on to R2 - tis the most entertaining anime I've seen this year!
So, to answer your question, I'd go for Anime-Kraze's sub. AnimeOne were supposedly better, but they dropped it before the end.
Kagutsuchi
Also! Not to sound perverted or anything, but i didn't get to see a claymore's body. :frown: What's so disgusting about it?!?!?! :woo:

Oh yes you are. :teeth:

Just kidding. :p:
Kagutsuchi
twas the first one. :hugs:

Anime-Forever, Atwo and KAA are the only ones listed on the site I torrent from :3nod:
Reply 2535
KAA are quite good, I watch quite a few of their subs :yep:
You changed your avatar AJF! :frown: I liked it.
caraniel
KAA are quite good, I watch quite a few of their subs :yep:

Damnit ... I'm already downloading 4 other series and an OVA/Movie (XxxHolic Midsummer Night's Dream) ... It's going to take so lonnnnggg but I don't want to take the risk of there being no seeds later ... Bah, it can wait, it's not high on my want to watch list.

And I realised that earlier I used the code for a smilie from another board :giggle: That's the problem when most of the forums I use have that smilie system, TSR just has to be different ...
Reply 2538
I think I want a Spinzaku avatar next.......I wonder if such a thing exists yet :laugh:
Atwo and KAA aren't fansub groups, they're Region 1 DVD rips (the former is dual audio, the latter just subbed). But they're still good, since Chrno is UK licensed you may as well download DVD rips while you're at it :p: Anime-Forever are a decent group.

[edit]

Latest

Trending

Trending