The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm back from school, hello everyone! :hi:
Reply 2841
hi mc-chan
If I posted my laptop on sai moe nanoha would win for sure...
How is everyone today?
I've beeeeen soooo borreeeeddd :bawling:

How was your first day back McCann?
Okay. :smile:
We don't have to do anywork until last period on Friday but I have a free. So, no work until Monday for me. :biggrin:
We had to do this questionaire called 'Alice' created by Durham Uni. :rolleyes:
Reply 2846
urm not bad, just tired from going into town today
What did you need to get from town?
Oh, that Alice thing ... I still haven't gotten the results back from that XD It was just like "FFS! FINISH ALREADY!"
Reply 2849
123mccann
What did you need to get from town?

nothing much tbh was just wandering about
What's this alice questionaire?
:hi: :biggrin:

I ate juss now. :biggrin: :woo:
chidona
What's this alice questionaire?

An IQ test of sorts I think - I had a fever when I did mine and so they predicted me results of CCC :o:
It's not an IQ test, it's supposed to be able to predict what you get on your A-levels ... it's a load of crap to be honest. Like those tests you take in secondary school which is supposed to tell you what career would be good for you ... I got Chauffeur! I don't even like RIDING in cars, let alone drive them!
Our school said not to do the test part though. :s-smilie:
I wouldn't bother with any of it :P

Oh, you'll probably have to fill out this MEGA list of options later in the year, I mean HUGE! It's called Coursefinder and is supposed to help you choose your course for Uni. It's flawed since you can make it lean to one subject, and mine didn't really bring out what I want to do know XD It doesn't allow for change of mind.
LastLordofTime
It's not an IQ test, it's supposed to be able to predict what you get on your A-levels ... it's a load of crap to be honest. Like those tests you take in secondary school which is supposed to tell you what career would be good for you ... I got Chauffeur! I don't even like RIDING in cars, let alone drive them!

Hahaha, I remember those proffesion-prediction tests. I kept getting 'mannequin maker'.

Like, seriously.
That's interesting XD It's not even a puppeteer XD
It's just an attempt to get gullible people to consider jobs that nobody else has heard of, or nobody wants to do. :p:
I'm sure they'd never find "Prostitute" on one of those test :giggle: But it's a legitimate career!

Latest

Trending

Trending