The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
LastLordofTime
AJ Repped me with it :yep:

Today's Lucky Star topic is - What's your favourite flavour of Slushy?

he used to be fun and interesting :sad:
I'm still more fun and more interesting than you :console:
Vin has moved on to be the boring kind of fun and interesting I suppose :yep:
Reply 2903
:s::bawling:
Reply 2904
vin
:s::bawling:

:console:

Don't be mean, peoples :hmmm:
Reply 2905
Cooro
:console:

Don't be mean, peoples :hmmm:

:jumphug:
Vin is fun too. :console:
I want to learn to play Mahjong ...
So do I, particularly after watching Akagi. I actually got a set years ago for Christmas, but took one look at the rules and gave up. And now I can't find it :frown:
I get like ... how to play (just from watching one episode of XxxHolic Kei) ... but I just don't get the scoring. The generic Idea though I get XD
Yeah, it's the scoring that confuses me :hmmmm2:
What were the rules for winning again? 4 sets of three and a pair? You could make up your own rules though, just like that one card game (can't remember which) where you have to call when you get a winning hand, and then everyone gets one more round to get a winning hand, if they don't they lose, if they do then the biggest scorer wins (but since we'd be playing the idiots game, no scoring, just anyone who doesn't get a winning hand loses :P ) ... Just don't go to China Town and play like that :giggle:
I can't remember TBH. But I think everyone should watch this.

http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma_oh_****.swf

Swear filter won't like it, but the censored word begins with S and ends with hit.
Reply 2914
:wtf?:

:afraid:
Reply 2915
That's scary. :p:
Reply 2916
AngryJellyfish
I can't remember TBH. But I think everyone should watch this.

http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma_oh_****.swf

Swear filter won't like it, but the censored word begins with S and ends with hit.

swear filters a scunthorpe

and thats demonic:s:
Reply 2917
AngryJellyfish

:giggle:

EDIT: dear god, that's scary! :afraid:
:argh: I won't even be able to download the first episode of Lucky Star tonight, the internet is going to slow.
My torrents are being a bitch too :frown: I was downloading at 300kb-600kb earlier when I Was home alone, now there are 3 computers (a PC and two laptops) running over the internet at the same time T_T

Latest

Trending

Trending