The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3660
LastLordofTime
XD The world's not going to end :ninja: Might get shifted in to an alternate dimension/reality though :yep:

Within your own imagination.

Oh god, half wouldn't make sense, 1/4 would involve me not getting sex and the other 1/4 would be me being chased and killed

:shifty:
Reply 3661
But just imagine if it altered the world so the imagination happened.

I'd probably end up in the LoTR-esque adventure, aiding by Shinku, Suiseiseki, the bottle fairies and the cast of Azumanga Daioh :giggle:

It'd all be fine until darkness came...then my imagination would kick into overdrive :afraid:
Reply 3662
Are you drunk, Tru?
:hi:
Reply 3664
On power :evil:
Reply 3665
Truered
On power :evil:

:giggle:

:teeth:

Hi Ms :hugs:
In my mind, everyone gets sex :yep: There's no laws on sex, only the "no rape" law and the "Age of consent" law ... not sure what to make the consent laws to be honest. It seems to be fine in some countries to have it at like 13. I would probably lower it to 15, since people will obviously have sex at a younger age anyway. 15 is a nicer number too. However, a 15 year old having sex with a 14-but-almost-15 year old would not count as statutory rape. There will also be free sex toys for everyone and All bad TV shows will be canceled (as deemed by me) and Anime will be subbed freely by fansub groups and funimation will die and there will be no more dubs and instead there will be a select few really good anime-style artists from around the world shipped to Japan where the anime and manga will be drawn at faster rates and I will make story writers from around the world create the storylines for anime/manga and it shall all be awesome and there will be no filler and the world will be a utopia :yep:

And I just made that up as I went along :wink: If I was a god/ruler of the world, I'd ad-lib it all the way XD

Anyway, it would suck if hte world did end tomorrow ... I'd never find out how Heroes will end and I wont get to hear the new Torchwood Radio play thing T_T
Reply 3667
On the plus side, if we are sucked into a black hole it'd make having a TSR anime meet much easier :giggle:
Reply 3668
The anime part of your utopia sounds good, LLoT. Not entirely sure about lowering the age of consent, though.
Reply 3669
Truered
On the plus side, if we are sucked into a black hole it'd make having a TSR anime meet much easier :giggle:

Wouldn't we be like, dead though? In which case, we'll hold the meet in heaven. Dunno if you'll be able to see us waving down at you though.

:evil:
Reply 3670
My burning spirit would pierce the heavens

:yeah:
Reply 3671

Anyway, cara and I would be delayed a bit. As Catholics we have to spend some time in purgatory before Heaven :p:
If only anime was real, then Tsuna Sawada can come along and say "I'm going to stop this black hole with my dying will!!!" and he saves everyone! Or naruto comes along and sacrifices himself to save us. Or Ichigo throws Aizen in to the black hole XD
Cooro

:teeth:

Hi Ms :hugs:

hey kitten. :hugs:

How you m'dear?

Hi tru, LLot! :wavey:
Reply 3674
-M$ Ultr@-
hey kitten. :hugs:

How you m'dear?

I'm good thanks :hugs:

Yourself?
Hi M$, how art thou today?
Cooro
I'm good thanks :hugs:

Yourself?

I am good, thnx. :hugs:

Up to much.?
I hate the concept of death :sad:
Sephirona
I hate the concept of death :sad:

I hate the reality of death :biggrin:
Reply 3679
-M$ Ultr@-
I am good, thnx. :hugs:

Up to much.?

Nah, watching chick flicks and chatting to people on MSN. You?

Latest