Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :gfight:

ReputationRep:
    :gay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I miss my sub-ness
    Me too. But I bought subs for two people last month so I can't afford it right now :giggle: Should be able to resub at the end of this month.

Got to walk down to the supermarket to do food shopping :yucky: It's not so bad walking there, but walking back up the hill with heavy shopping bags...:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just sitting in the library, got half an hour until my next lesson and that's the last lesson of the day for me, so just waiting until I can go home. Looking through universities, making (another) shortlist, preparing a table to compare them. I don't really have much work to do but ... meh ... I'm hungry which doesn't help, and I have no food or money to buy lunch. I think I'll go home instead of staying with my friends during lunch so I can eat ...

ReputationRep:
    LLoT why you never bring food, you always seem to be hungry :puppyeyes:

hey Cooro :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered with making it XD Plus I have no money (EMA hasn't even started up yet T_T) So I can't really do much about it anyway :giggle: I'm pretty much in a constant state of hunger anyway :yep:

ReputationRep:
    but thats not good :puppyeyes:

you should be using your money on food, not manga/anime :yes: :p: and it doesnt take that long to make a sandwich :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have money, period XD The EMA system is kinda ****ed 'cause it's a new company so payments haven't started yet. Plus, Manga would sustain me more than Fodd :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    But if you put manga in a toastie machine, you'll just mess up the toastie machine.
    Hence, sandwiches > manga for sustenance.

ReputationRep:
    I feed on enjoyment :ninja: You seem to be under the impression that I'm human :O

ReputationRep:
    are you dr who by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    too tired to watch Geass, gonna watch it tomorrow :yawn:

:goodnight:
    blasphemy:mad:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the rep ro-chaaaaan:hugs:

I hadnt seen it before:flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Can't be bothered with making it XD Plus I have no money (EMA hasn't even started up yet T_T) So I can't really do much about it anyway :giggle: I'm pretty much in a constant state of hunger anyway :yep:
    If I had received EMA at school then I'd probably be sympathetic, but I didn't so :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    blasphemy:mad:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I dint get my Alevels admission just coz I got a freaking "D" in math. :cry:

I feel like smashing that admission guy...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])

im so sorry to hear that :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])

:hugs: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    exam time :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck euge :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.