Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know about that site, it's where I read Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I generally get my Naruto manga from a website I'm forbidden from naming (same with Bleach) because they have Direct Downloads of Anime.

Narutossss is a Fansubbing group, they don't have a website but have released the latest Reborn episode so I'm wondering if they're English or not, 'cause most/all of the English fansubbers of Reborn got a C&D Order from Fannymation.

ReputationRep:
    When I do the rating for the anime i've watched on AP, most of them are 5* :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I know about that site, it's where I read Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I generally get my Naruto manga from a website I'm forbidden from naming (same with Bleach) because they have Direct Downloads of Anime.

Narutossss is a Fansubbing group, they don't have a website but have released the latest Reborn episode so I'm wondering if they're English or not, 'cause most/all of the English fansubbers of Reborn got a C&D Order from Fannymation.
    Aha..

Hmm so did u read 413 yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I read Naruto 413 (as I do with new chapters every Friday)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not too fond of Action-chapters

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I read Naruto 413 (as I do with new chapters every Friday)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not too fond of Action-chapters
    Same, every friday.

I know, action in manga is really weird n boring.

Spoiler:
    Show
    8 tailed is really a freak lol :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Naruto Manga Spoiler ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is the 8-tails an Octopus, an Ox, or an Oxtopus :| -looks at Naruto Wikia- ox-cephalopod-like Demon I_I That's strange XD He's an Ushi-oni - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushi-oni

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Naruto Manga Spoiler ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is the 8-tails an Octopus, an Ox, or an Oxtopus :| -looks at Naruto Wikia- ox-cephalopod-like Demon I_I That's strange XD He's an Ushi-oni - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushi-oni
    Lol! :p: :laugh:

Do you watch elfen lied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Not my fault really. :puppyeyes:
    Where were you anyways? :jumphug:

Keujo called because i asked him to. right keujo? :yep:
    sister got married on saturday :sad: had an amazingly busy week,
    I made a very nervous speech at the reception :s: and later on may have briefly caramelldansened ....completely sober :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep MS Ultra.
    Did you find out that your mysterious repper was me? I just typed some random crap into the comment bit.

ReputationRep:
    My post count! You spammers :cry: so basically, you sat on TSR all bank holiday weekend? :p:

I'm baaack :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    sister got married on saturday :sad: had an amazingly busy week,
    I made a very nervous speech at the reception :s: and later on may have briefly caramelldansened ....completely sober :eyeball:
    awww, thats nice.

Hmmm YOU made a SPEECH? :zomg: :shock: :p:

How many rofled? :p:

But still missed you...:sad: :hugs:

You are back right? :puppyeyes:

Keoje- I somewhat thought it was you but wasnt sure, thanks though. I'll add ur name in my profile right away. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Damn. I was hoping you'd never figure out and be confused about the comment! :p:

ReputationRep:
    XD I can't believe we're like 10% through this thread in less than a week XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Damn. I was hoping you'd never figure out and be confused about the comment! :p:
    Why not? :p:

ReputationRep:
    XD I can't believe we're like 10% through this thread in less than a week XD
    Yeah I come back and you're on page 50 already :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    awww, thats nice.

Hmmm YOU made a SPEECH? :zomg: :shock: :p:

How many rofled? :p:

But still missed you...:sad: :hugs:

You are back right? :puppyeyes:

Keoje- I somewhat thought it was you but wasnt sure, thanks though. I'll add ur name in my profile right away. :hugs:
    the whole room loled and I had peope complementing me all night although I was terrified the whole time :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    the whole room loled and I had peope complementing me all night although I was terrified the whole time :s:
    Oh wow. You're teh best. :five:
    What did your sister say bat your speech?
    WHat did you say that got you terrified? :curious:

errm, wat did you wear? :zomg:

Hi jehuty- :hi:

ReputationRep:
    she said it was good it was just scary talkign in front of a load of people:s: and I wore a suit

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    she said it was good it was just scary talkign in front of a load of people:s: and I wore a suit
    Thats great.
    Suit? Wow, you must be looking like a perfect gentleman. Posts some pics if you can.
    Did you cry? :p: (I know i am asking silly questions, sorry :o:)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.