ReputationRep:
    :nosebleed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    No problem. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    If I could have one super power ... it would be one that wouldn't put me in danger and wouldn't force me in to a life of crime-fighting ... it would be Increased Cognitive Function ... Basically, the ability to learn something even if I didn't look at it properly ... like flicking through a book and actually having the feeling of having read it ... that way I wouldn't have to push myself to read through Jane Eyre D: I could also learn how to program and do my computing homework easily, and wouldn't fail any exams 'cause I'd know all of the material D: I have mega-giga-terra-omega-bytes of space in my brain, I should be able to use some of it D:

ReputationRep:
    im assuming you got the wrong thread LLOT :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    No, I was ranting. It was basically me going "GOD DAMNIT! I HATE ****ING JANE EYRE AND CAN'T BE ****ED WITH READING IT BUT I HAVE TO OTHERWISE I WONT BE ALLOWED BACK IN FOR A2 ENGLISH LIT D: D: D: <angryface>"

ReputationRep:
    :wtf?: Okay....

ReputationRep:
    :curious:

2 episodes of Gundam Seed left! :woo: Has been a really good show!

ReputationRep:
    Mhmmn ... they're going to ask us some questions when we go to enroll for Year 13 so I have to read it, as apparantly they will be questions that you can't find the answers to in a synopsis. It's just such a lame book, I HATE Classical literature ... I don't want to know about some random girl based on an author who went to a damn school D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :curious:

2 episodes of Gundam Seed left! :woo: Has been a really good show!
    It is great isn't it. Lacus Clyne. :love:

ReputationRep:
    On Chapter 9 ... 38 chapters ... read 3 chapters so far today ... have until 4th September to read/skim it (and write extremely short, bullet-pointy summaries for each chapter to remind me what happens) ... 9 days ... even at 3 chapters a day I can finish it ... It takes me less than 10 minutes to skim through a chapter (which is like 4 pages full of boredom ...) Although I slow down when something semi-interesting happens ...

I hate books ... BRING ON TV D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    If I could have one super power ... it would be one that wouldn't put me in danger and wouldn't force me in to a life of crime-fighting ... it would be Increased Cognitive Function ... Basically, the ability to learn something even if I didn't look at it properly ... like flicking through a book and actually having the feeling of having read it ... that way I wouldn't have to push myself to read through Jane Eyre D: I could also learn how to program and do my computing homework easily, and wouldn't fail any exams 'cause I'd know all of the material D: I have mega-giga-terra-omega-bytes of space in my brain, I should be able to use some of it D:
    :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    started reading Fairy Tail manga today. It's pretty good so far.

ReputationRep:
    :moo:im bored:sad:

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    :woo: Jane Eyre should be read slowly and delicately, like a fine woman. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Hello Vin.
    I feel like watching Battle Programmer Shirase, it looks really good. Has anyone else seen it?

ReputationRep:
    Need help people!

I've recently begun anime combined with exercise. That's just over 1 hour of exercise with 3 episodes of any anime. :yep:

So i've been watching Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo (Ryouko's Case File) so far and i've just finished the recently released episode (7)!

I need another good anime (preferably already completed airing so that i can download it all and do my exercise with it.

Nothing too boring. Something with action and thinking - and fanservice is always a plus :teeth:

or something hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, btw. Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo (Ryouko's Case File) is quite a good anime!

Great art and strange, yet wonderful storylines. Not to mention the main person is a hot, smart, funny, manipulative, skilled, strong action-packed babe. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :woo: Jane Eyre should be read slowly and delicately, like a fine woman. :yep:
    Ah, that's the problem then. I'm not interested in looking at women :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.