Explain how animal cells use nutrients to provide the energy for growth, movement, an

Watch
_priorities
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm currently studying access to nursing, i'm on unit 5 which is write an illustrated report on cell biology. I'm a little stuck on one part which is explain how animal cells use nutrients to provide the energy for growth, movement, and cell division, i have written about cellular respiration so far, is this all i need, or is there more to it?
Kenn Scott
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello, if it is a long report, you can start in with an introductory paragraph. Let's say for example Say animals required different nutrients and minerals for proper functioning. Then you can have a brief description of each nutrient a mineral. After the description, you can say that absorbed nutrients are utilized by the cells to provide energy for growth, movement, and cell division and have an expounding discussion of the respiration process.
Williamssmith
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Explain How animal cells use nutrients to provide energy for growth, movement and cell division.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed