The Student Room Group

University Choices

My firm choice of uni is Loughborough with grades AAB and my top insurance choice is Exeter but they want AAA. Should I put them and see what happens or should I go for Southampton which is also AAB but I don’t particularly want to go there?
If you don’t particularly want to go to Southampton but you like Exeter then definitely put Exeter as your insurance choice! Also you say it’s your top insurance choice, and ultimately you can only have one
Dont put southampton down. i would do loughborough first and exeter second. after all thats is your preference and you dont always have to put them highest grade order first.
Original post by mb4321
My firm choice of uni is Loughborough with grades AAB and my top insurance choice is Exeter but they want AAA. Should I put them and see what happens or should I go for Southampton which is also AAB but I don’t particularly want to go there?

Never put down a uni you don't want to go to, you would be better off seeing what is in Clearing if it came to it. I would Firm Loughborough as that's the uni you most want to go to and Insure Exeter - after all they may well be more flexible with grades this year so who knows? You could get ABB - get rejected by Loughborough yet accepted by Exeter, it is possible
Reply 4
Original post by Laurence010401
If you don’t particularly want to go to Southampton but you like Exeter then definitely put Exeter as your insurance choice! Also you say it’s your top insurance choice, and ultimately you can only have one

Okay thank you! And yes I just meant my next favourite when I said ‘top insurance choice’😊
Reply 5
Original post by Ghostlady
Dont put southampton down. i would do loughborough first and exeter second. after all thats is your preference and you dont always have to put them highest grade order first.

Yes okay, thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by harrysbar
Never put down a uni you don't want to go to, you would be better off seeing what is in Clearing if it came to it. I would Firm Loughborough as that's the uni you most want to go to and Insure Exeter - after all they may well be more flexible with grades this year so who knows? You could get ABB - get rejected by Loughborough yet accepted by Exeter, it is possible

Yes that’s true! Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending