Preparation for Earth and Planetary Science at Imperial College

Watch this thread
Jayhaley1
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This month I have been accepted into the summer school at Imperial College for Earth and Planetary Science, which will be online due to Covid. I am wondering if anyone here as been to this summer school and can give me some preparation advice before attending.

Also, reply if you are going this summer too!
Thanks
Elzbth-.-.-G15
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I'm applying to this summer school through the Sutton trust. Could you tell me a bit about it and what you liked or didn't like?

Thank you so much
Jayhaley1
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Elzbth-.-.-G15)
Hi,

I'm applying to this summer school through the Sutton trust. Could you tell me a bit about it and what you liked or didn't like?

Thank you so much
Yeah, I really enjoyed my time at imperial summer school. I liked all the lectures there and found them very interesting. Not only do you learn more about your subject but you get to speak to students on the course and get to ask them questions. The one thing I didn’t like is that it was online due to COVID but hopefully the situation changes by the time you do it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (8)
34.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (12)
52.17%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (3)
13.04%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads