The Student Room Group

I'm From Brazil and need some help

hi my name is keenan and i'have 19. I was born in brazil but i have
british citizenship. finished my school last year, in brazil, and pretend to do university in england, what i have to do for application ? and being a brazillian with british citizenship I will have to pay international fees ? Thanks, sorry for my bad english
Application for UK universities all go through a centralised system called UCAS. All the information can be found on the UCAS website https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application here. Important points:
- you can only apply to 5 universities in each cycle / application
- your application is due in around mid-January for most courses i.e. submit your application in Jan 2021 for a course that starts in Sep 2021

You will have to pay international fees even if you are a British national, unless you have been living in the UK for the past 3 years.
Original post by keenan123
british citizenship. finished my school last year, in brazil, and pretend to do university in england, what i have to do for application ? and being a brazillian with british citizenship I will have to pay international fees ? Thanks, sorry for my bad english

If you have not been living in the UK for the past 3 years you will have to pay International fees I am afraid. You need to apply via UCAS. The application process begins in Oct 2020 and closes in Jan 2021. After that the universities will look at your qualifications an make you an offer between Feb and April. You then have a few weeks to accept one university as your firm and a second university as your backup place.
Original post by keenan123

You also need to check whether your qualifications are acceptable for the universities to which you apply.

Quick Reply

Latest