Turn on thread page Beta

wanna hear something disgusting? watch

ReputationRep:
    i've just come home from a 12 hour shift in kfc. i've had fried chicken for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

i never want to see chicken again :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    i've just come home from a 12 hour shift in kfc. i've had fried chicken for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

i never want to see chicken again :no:
    i could tell you something more disgusting and it is ****ing disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    God, that is disgusting. Yuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    i could tell you something more disgusting and it is ****ing disgusting.
    is it something to do with your toilet troubles whilst travelling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    is it something to do with your toilet troubles whilst travelling?
    Some things can be disgusting but funny with it but there comes a point when a line is crossed.

My brother, without my consent, must've 'borrowed' my oil burner within the past few months. I don't really use it myself but it's a nice ornament anyway. It has a raised platform, a blue dish, positioned above the burning candle, where you put the different liquids to be heated, then you get the nice smells...these are the mechanics to it all, clever rlly :yep:

I went into my brothers room yesterday and it smelt of piss. I looked at the liquid on the blue plate, where one should be putting oils. Took one sniff and it was ****ing urine. Dirty git :rolleyes: I texted him as he's currently abroad travelling Europe with mates and apparently the urine is from last Friday, when he had a late night out, had a bit too much to drink and because he couldn't be arsed dragging himself out of bed to walk 10 metres to the toilet, on the same floor as his bedroom, he chose to piss in this dish. It's also very bloody small so i don't know how the **** he managed it. And he'd forgotten to empty the contents before he went away travelling on the Monday.

Dirty git. So i was left to wash this plate :rolleyes:

this is my mofo-ing oil burner and this is how he treats it - as something to ****ing piss on! :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Stunned into silence.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Some things can be disgusting but funny with it but there comes a point when a line is crossed.

My brother, without my consent, must've 'borrowed' my oil burner within the past few months. I don't really use it myself but it's a nice ornament anyway. It has a raised platform, a blue dish, positioned above the burning candle, where you put the different liquids to be heated, then you get the nice smells...these are the mechanics to it all, clever rlly :yep:

I went into my brothers room yesterday and it smelt of piss. I looked at the liquid on the blue plate, where one should be putting oils. Took one sniff and it was ****ing urine. Dirty git :rolleyes: I texted him as he's currently abroad travelling Europe with mates and apparently the urine is from last Friday, when he had a late night out, had a bit too much to drink and because he couldn't be arsed dragging himself out of bed to walk 10 metres to the toilet, on the same floor as his bedroom, he chose to piss in this dish. It's also very bloody small so i don't know how the **** he managed it. And he'd forgotten to empty the contents before he went away travelling on the Monday.

Dirty git. So i was left to wash this plate :rolleyes:

this is my mofo-ing oil burner and this is how he treats it - as something to ****ing piss on! :mad: :rolleyes:
    This has crossed over the "too much info" line.

Thank you, so much. <3

ReputationRep:
    Stunned into silence.
    yes

and also i was thinking youre lucky you didnt mistake the urine for essential oils and burn it.

it might take a while for that smell to leave a room.

ReputationRep:
    don't thank me, 'thank' my disgusting brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    yes

and also i was thinking youre lucky you didnt mistake the urine for essential oils and burn it.

it might take a while for that smell to leave a room.
    or mistake it for water and drink it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    :eek3:
    You wanted disgusting, you got disgusting.

Spankyou and goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    You wanted disgusting, you got disgusting.

Spankyou and goodnight.
    drool

ReputationRep:
    i don't blame you for that.

ReputationRep:
    I think there may be some hyperbole in the title.

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:

Does that work coming from a guy :ninja:

:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    blasphemy.

ReputationRep:
    Ew, why don't you have meals elsewhere? :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)
    Ew, why don't you have meals elsewhere? :yucky:
    Because she's cheap.

ReputationRep:
    ah qubog never speaks to me anymore

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.