The Student Room Group

Cracking the Cryptic

When I was younger I used to enjoy Sudoku type puzzles but I eventually got bored of doing the same kind of puzzle all of the time.

Since the lockdown started I've had more free time and I discovered the Cracking the Cryptic Youtube channel where different types of puzzles are posted all of the time. Does anyone else enjoy logic puzzles? I recommend the channel if you have a mathsy brain and you're a bit bored!
I really like code breaking and puzzles and if you like gaming a bit you should try Mat Pat's ARG. I've been doing it this lockdown and its genuinely been real enjoyable. https://www.thetheoristgateway.com/tenretniolleh/board.html

I'm going to check out that youtube channel now thanks
Original post by Sir Cumference
When I was younger I used to enjoy Sudoku type puzzles but I eventually got bored of doing the same kind of puzzle all of the time.

Since the lockdown started I've had more free time and I discovered the Cracking the Cryptic Youtube channel where different types of puzzles are posted all of the time. Does anyone else enjoy logic puzzles? I recommend the channel if you have a mathsy brain and you're a bit bored!

My usual morning fix is a selection of these. Each puzzle has a range of difficulties and is updated daily.

Quick Reply

Latest