how is everyone on this lovely day? xx
Lucky Dan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by hannahd0236)
how is everyone on this lovely day? xx
Good morning ☀️ today will be just as miserable as yesterday, just without drinking. How is your day going?
hannahd0236
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Lucky Dan)
Good morning ☀️ today will be just as miserable as yesterday, just without drinking. How is your day going?
My day is going okay so far, I've been accepted into college to do level 3 childcare in September so I am over the moon! How about you? Hope you're well and staying safe! xx
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Good to hear someone is doing better than me, which is most people. My day and life is terrible, I could easily step in front of a moving train, if I wasn't such a coward. But, I don't want to drag anyone down to my level, but thanks for asking.
Omg, I am sad to hear that you're feeling that way. If you ever want to talk, I've got you xoxo.
Lucky Dan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Omg, I am sad to hear that you're feeling that way. If you ever want to talk, I've got you xoxo.
Cheers, but there's no point talking my feelings over, I just drown them in booze.
ethomas258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Literal mood
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Cheers, but there's no point talking my feelings over, I just drown them in booze.
Well I am going to give you some advice, drinking alcohol makes you much worse so I suggest that you should lay off it a little. I have experience first hand, my dad drank too much alcohol and he turned violent towards everyone and in the end, he died xx
Lucky Dan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Well I am going to give you some advice, drinking alcohol makes you much worse so I suggest that you should lay off it a little. I have experience first hand, my dad drank too much alcohol and he turned violent towards everyone and in the end, he died xx
Sounds like I'm following in your father's footsteps, I'm only 25, but I'll soon drop to my death. Also, I'm sorry that you had to experience that, it is never good when a loved one dies. Drinking alcohol is the only thing I have left, so if I lose that, I'll have nothing left to live for.
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Sounds like I'm following in your father's footsteps, I'm only 25, but I'll soon drop to my death. Also, I'm sorry that you had to experience that, it is never good when a loved one dies. Drinking alcohol is the only thing I have left, so if I lose that, I'll have nothing left to live for.
Well if you feel like alcohol is the only thing that helps you, then fair enough. But do you have any family or friends that you can talk to?
Lucky Dan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Well if you feel like alcohol is the only thing that helps you, then fair enough. But do you have any family or friends that you can talk to?
I live with family, but they have enough on their plates, without adding my problems. Some people are born to suffer and I was unfortunately one of them.
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Mornin
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
I live with family, but they have enough on their plates, without adding my problems. Some people are born to suffer and I was unfortunately one of them.
I am so sorry that you are suffering, I wish I could help you. All I can say is just keep smiling and think positively. Sending my love xx
Raptor Jesus
Badges: 20
Report 5 months ago
Name:  670b975172513e716f74f2bbf88c09ea.png
Views: 5
Size:  363.6 KB
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
Name:  670b975172513e716f74f2bbf88c09ea.png
Views: 5
Size:  363.6 KB
Hello, how are you?
Lucky Dan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I am so sorry that you are suffering, I wish I could help you. All I can say is just keep smiling and think positively. Sending my love xx
Nobody can help me unfortunately, but I'll eventually meet my maker. I hope I haven't spoiled anyone's mood. TY for your kindness.
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
morning xx
♡sending love from here♡
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by SweetSexySavage)
Mornin
Hiya, how are you? x
Raptor Jesus
Badges: 20
Report 5 months ago
Hello, how are you?
hello im fine thx
hru?
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hiya, how are you? x
I’m alright thanks and you?
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Nobody can help me unfortunately, but I'll eventually meet my maker. I hope I haven't spoiled anyone's mood. TY for your kindness.
No of course you haven't. And you're welcome lovely, anytime. Stay safe and well xoxo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (686)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (860)
42.49%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (387)
19.12%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise