Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm neutral. Research shows that people shouldn't make themselves happier than they neutrally are, because the people who are generally happy, and I mean really cheerful, often find it much harder to get over a bad event(s) which happens to them thus needing much more assurance as opposed to a person who is, say, generally - neutral. It's a psychological thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Thank God, things are good in my life.. i cant complain

ReputationRep:
    Too happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlague)
    Rather, yes.

I've a good, well-paid job, university to look forward to in a little over a month, a lot of great books on my to-read list, am single, have the most awesome house with the most awesome housemates in Bristol for next year, and above all am listening to Beethoven's piano sonatas with a large mug of coffee. That and the prospect of a good night's sleep followed by a nice hard row in the gym tomorrow before work and a lazy shower and shave make me, for some hard-to-really-put-my-finger-on reason, immensely happy :cool:!

- Dom
    If only I were 3 years younger...
    That post made me happy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly happy.

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah. I am sickenly happy and in love atm. Hence why I am on TSR.Here people don't tell me to shut up and go away :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeps I'm happy

Have great friends at uni, good friends at work (only known them for a few weeks) and everything's going well at the moment

I very much doubt people will post topics such as "I'm too happy! Make me depressed!!!!!" or "My relationship's too perfect, please help me wreck it" on Health and relationships therefore you rarely see "happy" threads.
    Also, you don't get many replies going "awww.... youjust broke up with your boyfriend who you've found out has cheated on you for the last 3 months? Diddums. Well, my relationship's absolutely fantastic! Couldn't be better! Sorry about your situation though!"
    (well, they might, but it's not nice!) :p:

How are you then?

ReputationRep:
    I was beaming till 2 days ago!

****ing poker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJam2006)
    If only I were 3 years younger...
    That post made me happy :yep:
    Hehe... thanks! Nice to know I've achieved something above and beyond making money for someone else today (besides all the happiness) .

As for being younger, it's one dangerous thing you're wishing for!

- D

ReputationRep:
    Well, I know I should be. I'm quite possibly the luckiest person on the planet. I have everything! But I'm just... eh. *headdesk* Oh well. I'll smile anyway, because smiling is infectious, and I like it when other people are happy. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlague)
    Hehe... thanks! Nice to know I've achieved something above and beyond making money for someone else today (besides all the happiness) .

As for being younger, it's one dangerous thing you're wishing for!

- D
    Indeed you have! Why dangerous? I realise it probably sounds a bit perverted...lol...but I meant it quite innocently :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy.

And coming on this board makes me even happier...!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy. I've recently discovered there is life beyond computer. :p: I'm quite amazed. I actually watched TV today, and tried to solve a Rubik's cube. Plus I did pretty well at work today, yay.

One thing I don't like though, and never will like, is getting up in the mornings. Bah. Millions of years of evolution and nature still hasn't figured out a way to make us not feel like **** in the mornings. WHAT IF I GET ATTACKED BY A SABRETOOTH TIGER?!?

ReputationRep:
    I just celerbrated a year with my girlfriend, and im extatic....

I just dont feel the need to ask a billion questions about every aspect of my relationship

ReputationRep:
    I'm really rather happy, with the exception of a few niggles and worries - but I know they'll get sorted! So everything is rather peachy, and I know it's all going to get much, much better soon!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much.

H & R in large part is just the Trisha/Jeremy Kyle portion of the board.

ReputationRep:
    To quote the Holloways, I don't live in poverty, I've got a little bit of money and I've got a healthy body, I'm not going to let stuff get me upset and I won't let the little things get me depressed.

That being said, if I stuck to that mantra all the time I wouldn't be human. We all need a wee pick-me-up once in a while. Boo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean43)
    Hello all,

I dont check health and relationships forum much because it is so damn depressing. I was just wondering is there anyone happy out there!

Im single and im very happy at the moment, im just trying to lighten the modd up a bit!
    I'm happy

Although it's not really surprising that the H&R forum is so depressing because if you haven't got anything wrong then you're not gonna post a thread like "Hey everyone, my life is good" are you? Well except this one perhaps.

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I am always always always happy

I just cant help it.

:woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    having terminal cancer generally doesn't make you feel happy.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.