Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJam2006)
    Indeed you have! Why dangerous? I realise it probably sounds a bit perverted...lol...but I meant it quite innocently :p:
    Mostly because wishing for things you don't really want can never be good. But also just a teensy bit because I'm rather a danger to the world: too much of a good thing... (happiness that is, not me :p:)

PS: You're not innocent... nobody's innocent :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^

joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean43)
    Hello all,

I dont check health and relationships forum much because it is so damn depressing. I was just wondering is there anyone happy out there!

Im single and im very happy at the moment, im just trying to lighten the modd up a bit!
    Which mod lives in darkness? :confused:

[insert inane guffawing here]

Ok now I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    as always !

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally happy, just not at this very moment. :P

Those who are generally content are most likely going to be less inclined to post in a place set aside for those with unresolved problems but I'd say I'm generally pretty happy; of course there are ups and downs, but that's all relative to the events at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    ^^^^

joking.
    I'm sure that's lightened the lives of all those who've lost loved ones to cancer, if only for a minute.

ReputationRep:
    it is what it is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a happy chappy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withoutadoubt)
    I'm sure that's lightened the lives of all those who've lost loved ones to cancer, if only for a minute.
    if we can't laugh at cancer, what can we laugh at?

* cancer sucks.

* my sick 'hope' was that posters would, very momentarily, believe I was the one with the terminal cancer...then they'd see the 'joking' follow-on post.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm happy happy happy happy happy happy :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm quite happy.
    I think a bit too happy tonight though! Its annoying my mum :p:

ReputationRep:
    if we can't laugh at cancer, what can we laugh at?

* cancer sucks.
    Animal suffering and child abuse would be the obvious answers for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Yeps I'm happy

Have great friends at uni, good friends at work (only known them for a few weeks) and everything's going well at the moment

I very much doubt people will post topics such as "I'm too happy! Make me depressed!!!!!"
    I did post a topic like that but it was swiftly deleted because it was considered 'spam'.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, im happy.... been a great year this has, actually ever! got into uni, made my parents proud.... have a loving family, great friends, have a roof over my head. What else do i need... iv met some great people also, soo yeah over all im happy, now 1 thing missing...... NOTHING :p:

ReputationRep:
    Animal suffering and child abuse would be the obvious answers for me.
    lol, have you just negged me dude?

deary me.

ReputationRep:
    lol, have you just negged me dude?

deary me.
    Moi? Non. Get a mod or a sub to check. They shouldn't allow you to not leave a name IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Moi? Non. Get a mod or a sub to check. They shouldn't allow you to not leave a name IMO.
    Not THAT bothered! I don't care much at all about rep, pos or neg. Some ppl are a bit knee-jerk on here, bizarre really.

I suppose some ppl are ultra-sensitive on here, that or think i care a huge amount about neg rep, which is funny.

* laughs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very happy, this year has been the best year of my life (so far). I can't really think of anything I'm unhappy with right now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy. I'm proactive, my fitness is improving, I'm throwing myself headlong into my course, reading well, socially contented. I'm single, and I'm not upset about it, life is good! This thread helps too!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.